• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 34: Game Changers |OT| We Have To Go Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

And somehow nobody has said "hey maybe we should go for Sandra."
The thing about Sandra is she's never been one to make waves and game hard early. She also doesn't carry grudges with her. Those are two traits that make her a great player. She's straight with pretty much everyone so long as you don't stab her first and extremely workable. Hardly a priority for a first boot when you've got Tony dashing about trying to dig up idols and Ciera trying to talk a tribe that's already down one advantage, one toolkit and one chicken coop into voting off its strength.

That said, when it is time to take out Sandra, the group of people that do had better ensure she doesn't see it coming AND that they get the job done.

Caleb already working on medi-evac-ing himself.
Caleb has been completely out of his depth in every reality competition he's played. This appears to be no exception.

vypek

This new voting thing is cause of something from last season right? I feel like I vaguely remember something where they were voting or deliberating for a while. My survivor history/memory sucks lol

UberTag

This new voting thing is cause of something from last season right? I feel like I vaguely remember something where they were voting or deliberating for a while. My survivor history/memory sucks lol
survivor-jessica-lewis-exclusive-interview

UberTag

Love the "loose lips sink ships" quote from Hali at the first tribal council taking place in a makeshift ship graveyard.

Disappointing to lose Ciera so early, but she just played way too hard. At least in Second Chance she waited until the merge to self-destruct.

Sandra like "come on guys there's no way I can win a third time BUT I DUNNO ABOUT THAAAAAAT"

Yup!

Edit: Don't the Russell fans also slurp Tony? He just praised Sandra as being one of the greats. I'm wondering if their heads are exploding right now.

vypek

LMAO. Tony is so hilarious. Glad this dude is here. And he got two different excuses out of them. lol

That combat crawl was funny too

Pillville

So my DVR didn't record for some reason and really need to watch this tonight.

How can I do that?

Time warner on demand, iTunes, cbs app doesn't seem to have episode available right away.

UberTag

Tony triggered Sandra's Jonny Fairplay/Russell Hantz bullshit/erratic gameplay detector.
Dummy should have laid low and made a push to get Troyzan out next tribal.

Thing is, I'm not sure laying low is in Tony's Survivor game arsenal.

vypek

So my DVR didn't record for some reason and really need to watch this tonight.

How can I do that?

Time warner on demand, iTunes, cbs app doesn't seem to have episode available right away.

Its still airing right now. The second half at least. Maybe check back during the next hour on those places and they might have it? Not sure how fast services upload

Loving this episode so far. Ciera was my highest hope for first boot. Except maybe Hali who absolutely should not be there.

Really hoping Tony mends this feud with Sandra asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom