• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gorillaz Album titled "Humanz" releases April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qasiel

Is there some Mandela Effect going on RE: people calling the album Demon Day"z" instead of Demon Days?

Probably due to the upcoming Demon Dayz festival and all the related artwork being put around on social media has made people think that's how the album is spelled.

21 minutes ago
More
IT'S HERE.

7.30pm @BBCR1 - #SaturnzBarz + #Andromeda
7.45pm @RadioX - #WeveGotThePower
7.45pm @Beats1 - #Ascension

By the way, if anyone is interested in helping out with banners for the OT I'd greatly appreciate it as I'm not overly fluent in Photoshop

Are they actually aging the characters? I didn't know, she's looked more or less the same in the artwork I thought from the older albums.

noodle_through_the_ages_by_beyondthepines-d3afwgp.jpg

Are they actually aging the characters? I didn't know, she's looked more or less the same in the artwork I thought from the older albums.

She was like, single digits in the first gorillaz album, probably a tween in Demon Days, late teens in Plastic Beach and now she looks like she's in her 20's. She's the character that's had the most drastic changes from the beginning.

Everything Damon is saying sounds so fucking good. Also, 26 tracks on the deluxe edition. Its a party styled record about the world getting fucked up.

Here are some OT ideas

Gorillaz - Humanz |OT| Musical Evolution

Gorillaz - Humanz |OT| feat. Damon Albarn

Gorillaz - Humanz |OT| Guaranteed to be better than Plastic Beach*

That last one is a joke

I've liked all three tracks so far. Andromeda>Hallelujah Money> Saturnz Barz at first listen.

Andromeda playing at the end of the Saturnz Barz video is a nice touch, and was that another new track?

NotLiquid

I'm mixed on the auto tune but these sounds are crisp and when Damon comes in it gets so good

I love how ethereal and dreamy the album sounds so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom