• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Helmet joins instagram, posts pictures of his action figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how, as a fan of the Joker how anyone can like this version period. It's just bad and does not have even an inkling of the character in it

Because he's the most attractive one.

D29cucAr_0902171630431sbpi.JPG

Leto ain't got nothing on this guy.

Kevin

I just feel like DC is purposely laying down and dying at Marvel's feet. I use to be a HUGE DC fan (more then Marvel) and I still like the DC CW shows but their movies are just so off...

Marvel on the other hand is putting out amazing movies every few months. DC really needs to do a complete reboot at this point and try again.

Bob White

Fuck.this.joker.

And fuck the studio execs and leto for their uninspired "vision". I guarantee it was leto who added the "damaged" in cursive. Because he's so out of the box edgy.

Exec 1: Alright so how do we get across the point that this new joker is edgy and damaged, unlike Ledgers joker who was more subtle
Exec 2: Uhm..hm....Tattoos?
Exec 1: You mean tattoos all over his body and he has 'damaged on his forehead'? Perfect!

Exec 1: Alright so how do we get across the point that this new joker is edgy and damaged, unlike Ledgers joker who was more subtle
Exec 2: Uhm..hm....Tattoos?
Exec 1: You mean tattoos all over his body and he has 'damaged on his forehead'? Perfect!

You forgot the part where they make him do animal impressions all the time so you know how scary he is.

image.php

Edit: For fuck's sake...

Your image isn't working ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You forgot the part where they make him do animal impressions all the time so you know how scary he is.

Exec 1: Alright how do we portray that our Joker is threatening and scary to others?
Exec 2: Uhm...have him growl?
Exec 1: You mean have him go 'Meow' like a cat on catnip who's had one too many and have him do it multiple times? IT'S IN!

jviggy43

This has literally been confirmed to be fan art for a few days now. Although I can't say I'm surprised people would believe this is real given the dceu quality.

As someone who doesn't think Heather Ledgers Joker was the best thing ever, my goodness Leto was bad. Sitting in the circle of knives with that poor man's Mark Hamill laugh was the height of cringe, among other things.

Ominym

Banned
...is this supposed to look good? As in, did Leto sit there and go "yeah, this is great. People will love this!" before posting it?

Because I simply do not see what they see in this character design.

Branduil

If Joker holding a knife to Batman's throat is the most interesting thing they can think to have him do then they really don't understand the character at all.

Nanashrew

Banned
If Joker holding a knife to Batman's throat is the most interesting thing they can think to have him do then they really don't understand the character at all.

Should have been a toy knife from a toy kitchen playset but secretly a sharp metal knife.

Zampano

I keep thinking one day I'll maybe get used to this design of the Joker but it's just not happening. It's just as terrible today as when it was first revealed. WTF were they thinking? Just awful.

MechaX

When seeing that picture, my mind immediately defaulted to Leto Joker doing some cat growl and screaming "HUNKA HUNKA" in Batman's ear.

DAMAGED

Liamario

Banned
i saw that earlier today somehow and i was like eh or meh about it

still haven't seen suicide squad or xmen apocalypse. or ultimate edition bvs for that matter
SS and Xmen:A are not worth your time. Particularly SS. Haven't seen BVS Ultimate edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom