• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Played the shit out of the demo(dat Mathilda) but most likely will be maining Rin Rin. Also been rocking "My Pride" on the snopp dogg stage in tekken tag 2 since day one just to keep the hype going for this game. Can't wait to tear shit up =)

Esura

Banned
I'm so going to love this game. I see no reason not to so I'm getting it for PS3. Bayonetta and those Rins here I come!

PSN ID: Esura

Recall

I have the Xbox version pre-ordered, I'm guessing that's going to be the least played version. GT: RecallBerserk

I'm fucking in!!

Haven't preordered yet but I'll do it before the week is over. Loved the demo, love P*.

RiskBreaker; EdgeyPoo; PS3

Preordered and playing Mad World right now.

I hope we get a good community for Online Playing so the Online Mode doesnt die in 2 weeks.

-PXG-

People need to buy this game. It's basically Madworld 2, in HD, with online multiplayer and only 30 bucks.

The demo was great last summer.

I got my ass kicked in the demo, but whatever. Please put me on that list OP: AkimbO_Arcana; AkimbOxLUCx; PS3

So how do I get the Bayontta pre order bonus? Amazon has the "limited edition" up for 27,99€. Does this come with Bayo?

Majukun

I got my ass kicked in the demo, but whatever. Please put me on that PS3 list OP: AkimbOxLUCx

So how do I get the Bayontta pre order bonus? Amazon has the "limited edition" up for 27,99€. Does this come with Bayo?

yeah,the limited "should" contain the two extra modes and bayonetta.

Okay, I couldn't take it anymore. Preorder'd on amazon.es!!

Estimated date is 16th January though, I hope it's a mistake and it's actually Day 1 shipping... :(

zroid

Banned
Sigh... already have it pre-ordered for $20 at Future Shop, but I really want Bayo. :'/

Might order a copy from EB and return it later, wringing out a code in the process.

Cheddahz

Banned
Time to beg my grandmother for some money for this, well anyways my gamertag is Cheddahz. I'll keep you guys updated if I'm able to pre-order this or not

Galdelico

Any noticeable technical advantage of one version over the other one?
I only had the chance to try the PS3 japanese demo and I was pleased by the game (minus the very low resolution and blurry picture on screen) but couldn't find any decent comparison so far...

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Getting both so if we got some GAF matches going on I'll join in!

PSN: InfiniteNine; InfiniteNine; PS3
XBL: InfiniteNine; InfiniteNineJP; 360

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Haven't played in months but I have the JP version on PS3 so maybe I'll get on with some people.

Enjoy your sign posts and tires, new players ( ≖‿≖)

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I'm getting it soon on PS3 because PlatinumGames. Can't pass this up!

Mistouze; Mistouze666; PS3

B00TE

This is still worth the $100 or so I paid for it. Will be awesome to see people online. :)

Have the xbox 360 version, GT - R0CK KNIGHT

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the party brawler I've been waiting for? How easy is this to pick up and play?

It's pretty easy. Alot of knowledge carries over between characters as they share alot of the same tools

Like any fighting game gotta be able to take your lumps though. You're gonna lose alot while you figure out the flow of the game and in certain modes sometimes the other team is just better than yours and you get stomped no matter what you do.

Is this GIF from Anarchy Reigns? In what mode do you fight a collection of bosses like this?

Survival Hong Long Stage Wave 10

Is this game more like God Hand or MadWorld?

Neither.

I'll be picking this up on PS3.

GreatMightySymp; WilhelmSH; PS3

(Edited for proper formatting. Also, put "AR GAF" or something similar in the message if you send a friend request so I know it's coming from this thread.)

Neiteio

ADD ME TO THE PS3 CAMP -- PSN s/n: Neiteio

Also:

Look at them nip-nips -- could poke an eye out with 'em:

Anarchy-Reigns-Mathilda-Render.jpg

Just pre-ordered 2 copies for PS3. I remember reading about Max Anarchy months ago and then completely forgot the game even existed until I came across this thread. Great job with the marketing, Sega.

Anyway, this looks awesome. Kind of annoyed I had to order from Gamestop but I really wanted that Bayonetta DLC.

You can add the following to the PS3 roster:

GAF name: ROBOKITTYZILLA
PS3 name: ROBOKITTYZILLA

...and the lovely wife:

GAF name: androidcandy
PS3 name: androidcandy

Top Bottom