• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Are they changing the blood to red for the NA release? If I remember right the JPN release had purple blood. Not that it really matters just curious.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Maaan, only a week until some new (well, new for some of us) Platinum goodness. I almost can't believe this.

Semblance; SemblanceKJ; PS3.

Got my stupid GameStop preorder in, will be heel-stomping muhfuggas as Bayo~

http://i.imgur.com/I1gcm.gif[IMG]

It is time[/QUOTE]

It's beautiful. (◡‿◡✿)

Neiteio

Or you can just buy it, since its 29.99.

Come on, man.
He can spend his money how he wants (not to mention you don't know his budget). If you think he should own a physical copy, convince him.

As for me, I've already preordered. Those Gamestoppers better not open up my case in advance! :mad:

Astral

Yeah, but then he doesn't get the game for $5 right now.

Exactly! This is hard. If I don't use it on this game I'll probably use it on Metal Gear Rising. Actually scratch that. Gamestop is giving away the Gray Fox costume for that game. Gray Fox AND Bayonetta? Fuck you Gamestop.

Exactly! This is hard. If I don't use it on this game I'll probably use it on Metal Gear Rising. Actually scratch that. Gamestop is giving away the Gray Fox costume for that game. Gray Fox AND Bayonetta? Fuck you Gamestop.

I hope the preorder Deal from Gamestop doesnt apply on europe. I hope Zavvi gets this Outfit -> Instantbuy

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Do we know if this has an online pass?

The only DLC for this game was released at launch

IIRC mad survival/dogfight and bayonetta were on the store day 1, but they weren't preorder incentives so who knows when they'll show up in the west.(bayo was an in box pack-in and the modes were free on the japanese game's website after completing a requirement)

So is the US getting a demo at all? It doesn't seem that way considering the game is out next week.

Probably not

Dantis

Or you can just buy it, since its 29.99.

Come on, man.

I would, but I just spent £225 on a Wii U (That I don't really want), and I'm not sure if I'll like this. Liked Vanquish, didn't like Bayonetta or Madworld. This looks like a cross between the latter two, haha.

I'm still interested in giving it a try though.

Neiteio

In terms of the character designs in this game, it's like the cast of F-Zero spliced with DNA from Unreal Tournament (the cyborg designs) and God Hand. Anyone seeing it? And the whole game makes me nostalgic for arcades with old Sega games like Virtua On for some reason, lol. It's that washed-out but gritty look you see in many late '90s arcade games. I love it.

I mean, look at this -- it's like Black Shadow (F-Zero) and Xan (UT '99) had a baby:

anarchy-reigns-big-bull-2-character-art.jpg

Jawmuncher

In terms of the character designs in this game, it's like the cast of F-Zero spliced with DNA from Unreal Tournament (the cyborg designs) and God Hand. Anyone seeing it? And the whole game makes me nostalgic for arcades with old Sega games like Virtua On for some reason, lol. It's that washed-out but gritty look you see in many late '90s arcade games. I love it.

I mean, look at this -- it's like Black Shadow (F-Zero) and Xan (UT '99) had a baby:

I honestly feel a lot of the characters here are a mix of all sorts of stuff.

Durgo for example would be right at home in a MGS game especially the upcoming Rising.

DTJAAAAM

Switched an old pre-order I had for Assassin's Creed 3 over to this at GameStop. The clerk was clueless about what AR is. Game stores these days!

Looking to main Sasha unless I find someone more suited to my play style.

Neiteio

I honestly feel a lot of the characters here are a mix of all sorts of stuff.

Durgo for example would be right at home in a MGS game especially the upcoming Rising.
Holy shit, Durga looks awesome. And yeah, you're right -- lots of different styles on display here. It almost feels like Anarchy Reigns is a videogame that just loves being a videogame. Ninjas and robots and femme fatales and even a Leon Kennedy-esque pretty boy (coincidentally named Leo). It's like a who's who of videogame archetypes, lol.

Shoplifter, PS3. Day one.
Ah, c'mon man, don't steal the -- OH. I see.

Switched an old pre-order I had for Assassin's Creed 3 over to this at GameStop. The clerk was clueless about what AR is. Game stores these days!

Looking to main Sasha unless I find someone more suited to my play style.
I've already said it ad nauseum, but I'm going to try to main Big Bull. He's massive but quick -- kind of a third-person Mahvel Sentinel thing going on, without the spammable projectiles.

Seriously can't believe it's barely a week away now. Hopefully Bayonetta will be available for those of us without Gamestops.

PSN: TomcatTheLion

Naite

Had mine preordered at Futureshop since June. Can't believe it's a week away.

Naite; Nthenorm; PS3

Probably gonna use either Baron or Douglas, maybe Durga.

Mechazawa

My sincerest thanks to those of you that followed the ID/Gamertag format. All of you should be added to the OP and it made doing so a relative breeze.

My sincerest fuck yooooouuuuus to those of you that didn't even bother putting a semicolon in your post. I'll do one more pass through the thread for any stray handles I didn't pick up, but I'm not gonna sweat it if I miss someone.

zroid

Banned

Force yourself to choose between the two.
The only correct option is Bayo.

Neiteio

My sincerest thanks to those of you that followed the ID/Gamertag format. All of you should be added to the OP and it made doing so a relative breeze.

My sincerest fuck yooooouuuuus to those of you that didn't even bother putting a semicolon in your post. I'll do one more pass through the thread for any stray handles I didn't pick up, but I'm not gonna sweat it if I miss someone.
Whoops, sorry:

Neiteio; Neiteio; PS3

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I doubt we would have gotten them at all if they didn't do the Gamestop deal. Amazon doesn't seem to care one way or another when it comes to in-game preorder bonuses, and weren't both of those parts of special edition versions?

Like, I'm just happy we're getting the Gray Fox skin. Real happy.

JoeFenix

Sorry,

JoeFenix; JoeFenix; PS3

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Shit, didn't realize there was a format. Sorry, I'm usually good about that. Will edit.

RoboPlato; RoboPlato; PS3

Top Bottom