• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wheels Of Aurelia - short fun roadtrip conversation game set in 70s Italy!

shmoglish

Well, guess I know what I am going to buy wirh the last few bucks I have on my psn account. Looks like a nice "chillout" game for the weekend.

I just saw this in the PS store, then I realized I only have &4.99 left. Then this thread popped up today and it just made the feeling worse. FML.

Montresor

Well shit. I'm finding this game ... dreadfully boring.

If there was a checklist of cities, branching paths, hitchhikers I've spoken to... maybe my thoughts would change.

But damn. I sat down today with pen and paper and tried to start documenting what I've done and what remains to be done in this game. And I couldn't. Too fucking tedious and boring.

I'd like something like the later Nonary games do - showing branching story paths in a neat, organized way. So that I can keep track of what I've actually done.

I'm really disappointed in this game. It won't go on my goty list that's for damn sure.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the music and the visuals. And I find relaxing the road trip / conversation game play. But I cannot stand the lack of record keeping. Way too tedious.

Top Bottom