• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two months are enough to visit Los Santos

The_Monk

I also really liked when Rockstar was about to release GTA V on the same day as Killzone Mercenary so they (Killzone) replied with this:

YsAflUul.jpg

But then, they changed:

sOt1F8Dl.png

It was fun, harmless and it's way better than any pointless console/game wars to be honest fellow GAFfers.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I think I'm going on a Carribean cruise instead, Ubisoft.

Wait, you get my money either way. You sly dogs.

Hah! I'm also going on a Caribbean cruise at the end of November! :D

Ubi has been on a roll lately making all the right moves. I hope they resist being bought out this upcoming gen even though Patcher predicted in one of his latest Pach-Attacks they are a good target for a buyout (next to T2).

It's smart and showing respect. If it wasn't for GTA roots, Watchdogs would not be a thing. Watchdogs does looking fucking bad ass though with the hacking and online shit.

smr00

Banned
Same. Honestly, those two games have been my most anticipated third-party games all year.
I also thank RS for putting out the online next month because it's going to take me that long to finish up and get "bored" of the game and then the online will drop and that will keep my interest for another 3-4 weeks leading into november. It's perfect.

FStop7

Banned
Based on that 14 minute watch_dogs demo I don't know how long I plan on staying in Chicago_ before I go back to Los Santos.

Haunted

That's solid.

I also really liked when Rockstar was about to release GTA V on the same day as Killzone Mercenary so they (Killzone) replied with this:

YsAflUul.jpg

But then, they changed:

sOt1F8Dl.png

It was fun, harmless and it's way better than any pointless console/game wars to be honest fellow GAFfers.
That's pretty good.
From Steam:

nMz0LSe.jpg
That's hilarious.

This too:

cJCVhqU.jpg
That's shit. Looks cheap and comes across as dumb and mean. Tone is important.

Naminator

Banned
Ohhh boy shots fired :)

At any rate, those of us who are holding out for a PC release of GTA V will make due with Watch Dogs.
I actually think Watch Dogs could even be the better game.
I know GTA has that "screw around with stuff" going for it, but someone like me who doesn't enjoy that too much Watch Dogs just simply looks better, especially from the gameplay aspect.

Codeblue

YsAflUul.jpg

But then, they changed:

sOt1F8Dl.png

Are those two different accounts or did they change from Killzone.com to Killzone?

I don't know how Twitter works.

Top Bottom