• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master List of all Destiny Patches & Updates

4CXcsv7.jpg

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcast: New Episode Out Now!

En9RjJl.jpg

VWJGIVa.jpg

mjU5mVq.jpg

(Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)

lIzEcTB.jpg

042413_XboxLogo.jpg

TS8UjVF.jpg

0Q0Zln6.png

aAEGjyL.jpg

tUoI8BC.png

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM me to be added to the list!

2H6QmC2.jpg

Ex3LlbY.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=163_C5UVU-I

Open the Reef to the Guardians. Offer the riches of our realm as bounty for these traitors... Let the hunt begin.

Dat new OT, awesome.

Drizzy, invited you in case you are up for some sword running! If not, anyone else interested in a Crota HM? 1 spot open!

OzIKcNz.jpg

Xbox One players, looking for a home? Look no further! Join Bad to the Xbone. Also be sure to add your information to our handy spreadsheet. Quote this post to see the link.

EDIT: I see it's in the OT, thanks man!

Also, disappointed at title. "Prison of Elders" or bust.

Gordon

Speaking of exotics/raid gear, still rounding up ideas for new weapons/armor:

Exotic Weapons
- Weapon that causes enemy to briefly shoot at friendlies before he dies upon receiving "killshot" (homeboyd)

Exotic Armor
- Armor that allows for your character to deal ability damage (grenade, melee, super) in the 3rd element not otherwise available. Aka Titan can deal thermal damage with this exotic, hunter can deal void, or warlock could deal arc. (squid)
- Arc armor - a melee attack from an enemy damages them with arc (electrical) damage. Call them, No Seriously, Don't Touch Me. (ghaleon)
- Void gauntlets - nova grenades have a gravitational pull to them, sucking enemies toward the explosion like a mini-black hole (can't recall which grenade leaves the explosion in place for a while, but it would apply to that one) (ghaleon)
- Gunslinger - throwing knives stick into the opponent, doing damage over time and impeding their movement, momentarily. (Hard to run with a knife sticking out of your chest) (ghaleon)
- Boots - Landing from a jump or drop will cause a small AOE blast around you, damaging anyone or anything within close proximity. Small cooldown on effect. (homeboyd)

Raid Sets
- Titans VoG set - 4 PIECE SPECIAL EFFECT (3 piece?) - Shield of Glass - After using a Titans super, shields like the Hydras have circle your body for an X amount of time (breezylimbo)
- Titans Crota set - CROTAS RAGE! - When you use a super, for the next 15 seconds your fists glow with red, you lose the ability to use a weapon, instead your melee attack deals 300% bonus damage and you can attack faster with the use of both fists. (breezylimbo)
Land Beyond - Exotic hand cannon that rides in the special weapon slot. All around >Hawkmoon but with a smallish ammo reserve. Range drop-off makes PvP headshots only OHKO at closer ranges. Basically Hawkmoon with the double luck on every shot.

Skullmasher - steal it from Borderlands, preferably with the cel shading

[no idea for a name] - an exotic shotgun that's basically a longish range melee by means of just being a piston. Basically what a video game shotgun is, without the cognitive dissonance

Deku Tree

It was a close race... and there might have been some stat padding going on... but Namikaze1 still has the most posts in a Destiny OT... but not by much... :p

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1 1,063

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

DeathJr 1,057

noomi

It was a close race... and there might have been some stat padding going on... but Namikaze1 still has the most posts in a Destiny OT... :p

Namikaze1 1,063

DeathJr 1,057

Dirty spammers, get 'em!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
It was a close race... and there might have been some stat padding going on... but Namikaze1 still has the most posts in a Destiny OT... but not by much... :p

Namikaze1 1,063

DeathJr 1,057

But 94% of those Nami posts were utter nonsense or just random stuff. "Going to do a nightfall." "Might go try some patrols on the Moon." "I like this pulse rifle." Those shouldn't count imo.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
damn, I really wanted to get that 20,000th post.

nothing is coming up milhouse :(

very nice OT. the best advice stayed, I am humbled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom