• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I've played 150 games and haven't had shit like that happen to me. Dunno what you people are doing.

F!ReW!Re

I've played 150 games and haven't had shit like that happen to me. Dunno what you people are doing.

150 games? Try again after 1200;

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Couriers on fire off the shoulder of Ancients.
I watched Crystal Maiden glitter in the dark near the Rosh pit.
All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

150 games? Try again after 1200;

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Couriers on fire off the shoulder of Ancients.
I watched Crystal Maiden glitter in the dark near the Rosh pit.
All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

oh you.

Man people who disconnect and don't come back are bad enough, but people who you know deliberately leave a game to spite the team because something isn't going exactly their way are the worst. And of course the games still count because they do it late enough. I mean, you can't have every game where a disconnect happens not go on record because people would use it to dodge losses, but it's extremely frustrating. Teammates shouldn't take a loss there, or at least their MMR shouldn't be affected (as much at least). Would probably feel better about this kind of situation if there was a visible MMR rather than just a W/L record.

Would have won a game if either a) opposing team's Disruptor had stayed and/or b) our Storm Spirit didn't bail at the last minute because he got pissy

DOTO

AwR9oMs.jpg

I was using this for a background for quite a while.

F!ReW!Re

In my defense; I've been drinking ;-)

It is the first time I am stomped so hard, and by people with so few games...

http://dotabuff.com/matches/339208710

Lemme guess, by the look of it you didn't have anyone go support?
No wards, no courier.

And they did, heck Jakiro has a mek, sheepstick and aghs within 28 minutes.
Not to mention you've got a pretty squishy line-up.
This might've worked if Wr / mirana went support-ish, but you basically lost this at the picking stage, which is weird because you were playing all pick ;-)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, what is your guys take on the the the Demon/RTZ team Take 5 getting Disqualifed from MLG because they didn't add any stand ins to their team's roster and Demon forgot about the match and went to the gym?

shira

So, what is your guys take on the the the Demon/RTZ team Take 5 getting Disqualifed from MLG because they didn't add any stand ins to their team's roster and Demon forgot about the match and went to the gym?

Demon throws as Demon does.

Artanisix

Kinda stupid but whatev, rules are rules.

Andrew.

Banned
I have no idea what DOTA is, but I just wanted to stop by and say I appreciate and dig the Psychonauts reference in the OT title. Nicely done.

Einbroch

Banned
Don't think they're super upset as T5 is a temporary team made for fun.

Artanisix

Honestly as a spectator the T5 situation absolutely blows, I've scrimmed against Vexx and they are a very mediocre team, so it's going to be no fun watching them get scrubstomped in LAN.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
reposting for new thread cuz i felt it's appropriate:

yo im jimmy ho
a motherfucking dudebro
i go to gym all day to get bigger
and i see u mirin' my 120 pound pinoy figure
get on my level son
cuz me and ur gf almost done
she loves my guns
and i love her buns

LoL got all dem chicks
Dota got all dem dicks
i take em both
cuz im fucken sick

yo im jimmy ho
a motherfucking dudebro

#420 #demondota #yolo #asiandudebro #imsoghetto #benched200today #DISQUALIFIED

edit: i apologize for misinformation, demon is apparently now 130 pounds and no longer part of the 120 pound club, i apologize for the slander

dam this is just amazing; i might have to go back to hon now even s2 outclassin those shitty valve announcer packs

fallout

I'm happy to see an organizer actually enforcing rules. I've seen some people complaining about the fact that MLG continued the match, but that seems reasonable to me. I wouldn't want an admin calling off a match thinking there was an infraction, only to find out that there wasn't one later on when they looked at it more deeply.

This is a really big generalization, but in other sports, people complain about the apparent favouritism that certain teams get with respect to rules. In Dota, it really seems that people want certain teams to be given favouritism.

G.ZZZ

reposting for new thread cuz i felt it's appropriate:

yo im jimmy ho
a motherfucking dudebro
i go to gym all day to get bigger
and i see u mirin' my 120 pound pinoy figure
get on my level son
cuz me and ur gf almost done
she loves my guns
and i love her buns

LoL got all dem chicks
Dota got all dem dicks
i take em both
cuz im fucken sick

yo im jimmy ho
a motherfucking dudebro

#420 #demondota #yolo #asiandudebro #imsoghetto #benched200today #DISQUALIFIED

edit: i apologize for misinformation, demon is apparently now 130 pounds and no longer part of the 120 pound club, i apologize for the slander

dam this is just amazing; i might have to go back to hon now even s2 outclassin those shitty valve announcer packs

Me and Demon 130 Pounds gym bros.

Artanisix

Yeah honestly one of the reasons that probably led to the dissolution was half of the team couldn't make it to the MLG qualifiers in the first place.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Normally I feel bad for teams that have people DC early but this morning Fork, Jakk and I were in a game against a team that first took Huskar, Luna and Troll in RD. I was alright when two of their dudes just suddenly left.

I have to deal with this shit every single game. It's wearing on my psyche.
This is why I don't play with you people.

What do you guys think of soul ring and tranquil boots as the first two items for ogre magi?
Would prefer Arcanes since you're a support but if you really need both mana and HP regen I guess it could work.

Force Staff gives both of those stats too. Just saying.

Ketch

This is why I don't play with you people.

Would prefer Arcanes since you're a support but if you really need both mana and HP regen I guess it could work.

Force Staff gives both of those stats too. Just saying.

Yea that's what I would normally go. I was just wondering if soul ring and tranquils would be a cheaper alternative so I could get to roaming and ganking faster. I don't really know the prices though.

Also you'd definitely have to disassemble the tranquils for mana boots at some point.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
mm that new thread smell.

Im making items again, slowly with my temp setup and crappy mobile internet.

4.1 gb update for dota2 killed me. (corrupted files ftl)

axe.gif

Hylian7

Your biggest problem is the habit of using your hero and bear as one control group.

Hmm, I'll try to use them more seperately then. I do have seperate control groups for them both but when just moving in general I use the control group of both of them together.

Calidor

mm that new thread smell.

Im making items again, slowly with my temp setup and crappy mobile internet.

4.1 gb update for dota2 killed me. (corrupted files ftl)

axe.gif

Anuxi tell us pls WHY Luna items are not in yet? I loved you butterfly themed one, in fact I have some steam bux saved up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom