• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Firestorm

Didn't know that, and here I thought Battle Maison cheated on me again.
I think players attempting Battle Maison should read this guide my friend wrote for Battle Subway in Gen 5 that can really help. You have to go into it with a whole different mindset. The Risk Management section is what is useful in particular

http://nuggetbridge.com/articles/a-...undred-wins-an-introduction-to-battle-subway/

He currently has a streak of 252 in Super Doubles and over 300 in Super Triples so the man knows what he's talking about =P His Subway Super Doubles streak in BW2 was 919.

Kater

Banned
Does anyone know when I can find Banettes in the Pokemon Village? I set my 3DS clock to 10PM but found nothing in the dumpsters even after revisiting the Village a few times..

Forkball

That's because it does nothing.

OR DOES IT?

This game actually has a ton of mysteries. What is the strange souvenier given to you by the guy who is not from any known region? What's up with the ghost in Lumiose City? What is the point of the scary house? Why is the Power Plant so massive but we can only access a small part of it? What's with the secret message in the train station? Why is the Cave of Emptiness so... empty? Some of these are possible teases for DLC, but some of it is just weird.

Kokonoe

Banned
I tried to radar chain but mine kept breaking and I couldn't figure out why

Mine just broke for some reason and I don't understand it either. I had a good chain going a bit ago but I accidently hit the dumb bike on the macro. Doesn't help Absol has a low spawn rate.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
There's not enough good places to chain in this game.
It's like they deliberately took out expanses of grass to convenience us to not trudge through Pokemon to get to places.

OR DOES IT?

This game actually has a ton of mysteries. What is the strange souvenier given to you by the guy who is not from any known region? What's up with the ghost in Lumiose City? What is the point of the scary house? Why is the Power Plant so massive but we can only access a small part of it? What's with the secret message in the train station? Why is the Cave of Emptiness so... empty? Some of these are possible teases for DLC, but some of it is just weird.

Woah what is this about?

Breeding is driving me bonkers

Keep getting 31/31/31/x/31/31 Timid Eevee
I want 31/x/31/31/31/31

:mad:

Get rid of whatever has attack. The perfect attack getting picked up is as random as everything else but seeing it over and over when you talk to the IV judge causes way too much grief

Favorite Gen VI Pokemon
Zygarde

Favorite Mega Pokemon
Mega Mawile

Gogogo!

Favourite Gen VI Pokémon:

Either Heliolisk or Barbaracle. They're both awesome in their own unique ways.

Favourite Mega Evolution:

MACHO MON KANGASAVAGE IS GONNA SNAP YOU INTO A SLIMJIM, BROTHER! KANGAMANIA HAS BEGUN, OH YEAH!

Aytrial

Closing in on a perfect Axew, so I'm making plans on what to breed next.

Is Moxie Gyarados a thing? I have access to a Friend Safari with them.

FaceDa

Banned
OR DOES IT?

DLC/Event Pokemon

Kokonoe

Banned
Love Japanese players. <3

I put up something to get a Scizor with....a unique name let's just say that and it had Swarm. I put it up for any Scizor and I got traded a Scizor with Technician from a Japanese player. yay! :D

Not caring about shinies is the key to a sane pokemon experience.

Yeah, I'm just gonna go this route. lol

Oswen

I think i'm going to start breeding for an (almost) perfect Trevenant, not sure if i should go for a Rest+Natural Cure or Harvest+Berryspam one.

Decisions, decisions...

Tenck

Just bred a Chansey with Calm Nature and Natural Cure. IVs are 31/x/31/31/31/31

TIME FOR SLEEP!!! Been too long of a night.

Azure J

daily reminder who da bes grill

That's not the dark skin Furisode chick... That's not even that one Ranger from Victory Road! lol

Favorite Gen VI Pokemon
Zygarde

Favorite Mega Pokemon
Mega Mawile

Gogogo!

Favorite Gen VI 'mon: Greninja

ibcI94YjoWXMUA.png

This isn't even debatable. First starter final form since Blaziken that made me go "whoa", first starter since Blaziken with a downright stupid ability, first water starter I've picked and loved from the jump since Squirtle in OG Red, that beautiful movepool, and he's a fucking ninja. Case closed.

Favorite Mega: Mega Blaziken

The refined look (dem flaming knuckle tassles), new color scheme (the black patches are really nice) and that stance... Reminds me why Fire/Fighting was so hype until it happened three gens in a row. :lol

It also feels nice to finally like a character that comes in, turns on X-Factor for the speed boost buff, puts on swords and proceeds to late game sweep someone with Dive Kicks/BURN IN THE FLAMES.
ga4ae064a.png

For reference: P8JW-WWWW-WWW2-JZWE

I had a passerby challenge me to a match and didn't realize the rules were set to anything goes. Needless to say, I was not prepared. That is until based Ifrit gets to play.

Tirael

Why is it so hard to get a Trace Ralts? Does someone have a female one to spare? I'm getting tired of this (way more than) 80% chance for the female to pass down its ability. I don't care about IVs.

PM me please.

Fireblend

Banned
I just got to post-game and realized none of my friends have Dittos on their friend safari :( what's the most current safari thread so I can go there and beg for a Ditto source?

Obligatory:

1422475_10202166107332717_894507032_n.jpg

Top Bottom