• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Halo World Championship Finals | 24th - 26th March, 2017

Please stop cutting to the players audio. It's too chaotic. Maybe stick to one player instead of the entire team.

agreed.

always hate when they do this, i understand exactly zero of what they're saying anyway.

Mikwen really pulling it all out against Liquid - love seeing someone shine consistently within a tournament like this.

watching the HWC just makes me wanna play some Halo so badly... but I obvs can't play when I'm glued to the HWC.

also, holy shit at that clutch cap [after thinking he choked getting killed on that pound cap].

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. NV just can't beat Liquid..would rather have NV win since they match up against Optic better.

Edit switch to the other feed for another game 7

Wow. NV just can't beat Liquid..would rather have NV win since they match up against Optic better.

yeah, was hoping they'd finally beat em at this tourney, but TL's been beating them all season - should have expected this honestly. :/

optic is just playing so strong thus far - can't see anyone unseating them this year.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Probably just watch when you can. Too much to catch up on. I'm gonna miss tomorrow, but I don't want to wait to watch the finals.

Im watching the Friday rebroadcast now in hopes I can catch up late tonight and watch Saturday and Sunday love.

Then I realized there are TWO streams to catch up on! Damn.

IHaveIce

Banned
Day 1 couldn't have gone any better.
Optic, LG, Str8 and Liquid in the WB are the times I would have liked to see.

Hoping nV throws CP out and Splyce is also doing work on the other side of the bracket.

Though I see no team winning against Optic.

Got back from work and patiently waiting for VOD to be uploaded. So far it's only the first 3.5 hours.

HOLY FUCK THE DRAWINGS!! Easily the best thing done in a halo stream

Madness

You say that but Immunity are looking pretty damn good. They beat Splyce 7-6 in scims last night and took 3 games off of EnVy the other day. I could see them making it out of pools above Splyce.

Well Splyce did beat NV, so... and NV destroyed Immunity.

Trup1aya

Apparently the viewership peaked at 80k across all streams and platforms (twitch streams, Facebook streams, beam streams, Twitter streams)

If i had to guess Twitter made up the bulk of the viewership (i only saw 20k tops on twitch )

TheOddOne

lifegabp9.gif

q_ZP1xxf.png

jem0208

Updated OP with the schedule for today:

Saturday - Main stream:
  • 10:00 PT - WB Semis: Str8 vs Liquid
  • 11:45 PT - LB Round 1: Supremacy vs EnVyUs
  • 13:30 PT - LB Round 1: London Conspiracy vs Crowd Pleasers
  • 15:15 PT - LB Round 2: x vs y
  • 17:00 PT - LB Quarterfinals: x vs y
  • 16:45 PT - WB Finals: x vs y

Saturday - Bravo stream:
  • 10:00 PT - WB Semis: Optic vs Luminosity
  • 11:45 PT - LB Round 1: Immunity vs FAB
  • 13:30 PT - LB Round 1: SoaR vs Splyce
  • 15:15 PT - LB Round 2: x vs y
  • 17:00 PT - LB Quarterfinals: x vs y

And a link to the results from Friday: http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/worldchampionship/schedule/#?matchday=1

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
This start for LG! 26-12 over optic coli slayer

Watch optic win this. So clutch

Top Bottom