• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Pikmin Amiibo in stock on Nintendo UK. Link.

pEKzjzb.png

edit: Out of stock now. Took ~30m.

Thanks for the heads up, nabbed one.

All good, I actually missed it lol. Still somewhat new to collecting amiibo (have 10 atm) and budget is tight for the rest of the year so I'm kind of holding out for some of the ones I want (namely Link or BotW ones, especially Toon Link) coming back into stock randomly. I'm checking the website about four times a day in case anything moves lol.

Mildly regretting it now, these things are like smack and I feel like I just waved my dealer on.

They generally put them up closer to the games release. The metro I'd ones were put up last month so I would expect them to be up soon-ish.

Remember that you have to spend more than £20 to get free shipping, so I ly getting one might not be worth it.
I just want Mario and Bowser tbh

TheMoon

The ๖ۜBronx;247944551 said:
All good, I actually missed it lol. Still somewhat new to collecting amiibo (have 10 atm) and budget is tight for the rest of the year so I'm kind of holding out for some of the ones I want (namely Link or BotW ones, especially Toon Link) coming back into stock randomly. I'm checking the website about four times a day in case anything moves lol.

Mildly regretting it now, these things are like smack and I feel like I just waved my dealer on.

this is a bad combo

Sorry for the additional post, just want to keep people updated. Personally been waiting for this one, happy it's back.

Ocarina of Time Link (30th Anniversary) is back in stock on Nintendo UK - Link

Uvq4Efk.png

EmiPrime

The Metroid 2 amiibos are easily the best yet, I just hope the Metroid capsule is durable enough as dust is going to collect inside it. One for the compressed air can rather than the dust cloth.

JonnyKong

I checked my bank account earlier and realised that Game have only charged me for one of the Metroid amiibos rather than the two, I don't know why, but I'm not complaining!

Robin64

Standard amiibo are £10.99, which would make this £43.96
Premium amiibo are £12.99, which would make this £51.96

GAME amiibo are usually £14.99, for some crazy reason, and that would still only make this £59.96

These are £17.50 each! Nah, GAME, fuck off. And they wonder why less and less people are shopping there.

Yeh, honestly fuck GAME. Just feels scummy for a retail store to start inflating prices of individual amiibo they know are rare, letalone packs that haven't even been released yet. Haven't used them recently for anything outside of the D2 CE Strategy Guide but honestly think I'm done with that store. Shouldn't have resurfaced if this is what's needed to keep them alive.

Managed to grab the BoTW guardian and Zelda this morn on Amazon. Finally hah it only took six months to find them for regular price. They've dropped out of regularly availability already but looks like you can back order them for the end of the month/beginning of Oct, in case anyone wants em.

Koren

I begin to worry with the Guardians 4 pack...

I missed most of the shops here (FNAC, CDiscount, Micromania, Boulanger)... There's still Amazon, but the options are getting rare. Having a dead smartphone is awful for Amiibo hunting.

Does someone know whether it's limited, or will there be restocks later?

Gutted - two days to payday though looks like I'm going to be holding out for them to come back. The benefit of catching them on Amazon lol. Not sure on Urbosa though, only one of the four I'm not sure on, would still get the set though.

They take payment on dispatch.

Oh wow, I've been had! Since it brought up the screen and the button said "Pay Now" I assumed it was payment on placement of order. Quickly scurried back and got them locked down. Always thought I had to preorder from Amazon as a result, happy to know that's not the case.

Had no idea this was a thing, I thank you even if my future wallet doesn't.

Does the UK store take payment on preorder or closer to dispatch?
Thank you so much for asking this lol.

Top Bottom