• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
It fits. It's just that when I logged in this morning, and I saw that we had gone past 20,000 (I was thinking it would only happen tomorrow or Friday, given the rhythm of the last few days), and then a few moments later it got locked, and I didn't even get the chance to read the last posts... I just rushed into doing everything I had to do in a hurry, and I messed up a little.

I'm sorry, I guarantee that I will do better next time, if you can still trust me to do it.
What you talking about? The OP is AMAZING, of course you have my whole trust anytime. I'll never do 1/10 of the op you made, ever.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
A fresh start. Awesome work for those that took part.

I think the title is fine, for being the community we are.

2th

Banned
Master Milk said:
At least we got it out of the way now. The S2 thread can have a better title now.

are you kidding? this thread wont make it to season 2. we will be on OT 3 by that point :)

also fantastic OP myke

tiff

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
It fits. It's just that when I logged in this morning, and I saw that we had gone past 20,000 (I was thinking it would only happen tomorrow or Friday, given the rhythm of the last few days), and then a few moments later it got locked, and I didn't even get the chance to read the last posts... I just rushed into doing everything I had to do in a hurry, and I messed up a little.

I'm sorry, I guarantee that I will do better next time, if you can still trust me to do it.
Aww, no, I was just wondering. Sorry to make you feel bad. I don't think there's anyone here who'd rather have someone else do the OP other than you.

Yay for the new off-season thread!

Good job with the opening post Myke!

Edit: For old thread business, looks like someone made a better version of this classic.
DV1pP.gif

dream

In the interest of full disclosure and fair representation, I think Pandaman's drawings should have a prominent place in the OP. Newcomers should know just how deep some of you get into the ponies, after all.

BDGAME

A new thread? Nice. The last one I read until page 380. Maybe I will finish read it later.For now I'll follow that here.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
dream said:
In the interest of full disclosure and fair representation, I think Pandaman's drawings should have a prominent place in the OP. Newcomers should know just how deep some of you get into the ponies, after all.
This isn't the place to post your MLP Rule #34 collection, Dream.

Well we all know how deep you get into cartoon ponies.

Balls deep.

OMG Aero

Myke Greywolf said:

You have violated all of our trust by using "We will" instead of "We're gonna".
So much in fact that OT3 duties have now been passed onto Panda.

Chuck

Still without luck
A lot of ponies have been saying they click on the last page button when visiting this thread which is crazy. For me, I use this link as a bookmark that automatically takes me to the post following the last post I saw when visiting the thread.

tiff

Banned
ChuckNoLuck said:
A lot of ponies have been saying they click on the last page button when visiting this thread which is crazy. For me, I use this link as a bookmark that automatically takes me to the post following the last post I saw when visiting the thread.
Or turn on auto-subscription and use the NeoGAF logo to jump to the last post straight from your subscriptions page.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Another guest joins the parade :)

SdPAL.png

WHO WILL BE NEXT? DUN DUN DUN!

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Thank you all for the encouragement regarding the OP, it means a lot to me. Don't mind if I'm sometimes too apologetic, that's just me and my validation issues.

Now, let the good times roll. :)

Neki

SolarPowered said:
I've never looked into one of the pony threads before, but I'll be damned if that isn't a well done OP.

I'd like to see an episode just to see what all the fuss is about. Oh, I also had no idea Ultimoo liked ponies so much. Now I'm really interested lol.

ponies are cool beans. I thought everyone in fighting game GAF knew I liked them, I was sporting a Belle Eve avatar for a day! :p

Ryaaan14

Banned
Incredibly ill, so after I get off work I'm going to try to knock out the entire series tonight/tomorrow.

Can't wait to self-medicate with this shit.

Adelor Lyon

Neo Member
Ryaaan14 said:
Incredibly ill, so after I get off work I'm going to try to knock out the entire series tonight/tomorrow. Can't wait to self-medicate with this shit.
A lot of us here envy you. Seeing all of this again for the first time would be one wonderful adventure.

Feel better, man, and enjoy the show. :)

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Ryaaan14 said:
Incredibly ill, so after I get off work I'm going to try to knock out the entire series tonight/tomorrow.

Ponies have the incredible power to heal. They need to show this shit on rehab clinics and watch the re-up rates drop.

OMG Aero

Ryaaan14 said:

Ponies are the best form of medication.
gBOWC.jpg

It's a scientific fact.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Thanks guys :_) I'm looking forward to it. Only up to episode 5 so far.

Also I negelected to mention the great OP, well done!

Ryaaan14 said:
Thanks guys :_) I'm looking forward to it. Only up to episode 5 so far.

Also I negelected to mention the great OP, well done!

You should be done by the weekend from the sound of things, but still I recommend joining us for the weekly synchtube sessions. They are tons of fun and make watching the eps that much more enjoyable, ^__^. We watch 2 episodes + other assorted pony vids together every Saturday. This week will be Episode 13 - Fall Weather Friends and Episode 14 - Suited for Success.

Ryaaan14

Banned
AdawgDaFAB said:
You should be done by the weekend from the sound of things, but still I recommend joining us for the weekly synchtube sessions. They are tons of fun and make watching the eps that much more enjoyable, ^__^. We watch 2 episodes + other assorted pony vids together every Saturday. This week will be Episode 13 - Fall Weather Friends and Episode 14 - Suited for Success.
Holy shit that sounds amazing. Depending on my work schedule I would definitely like to attend that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom