• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fired Googler James Damore asks "Don't the KKK have cool names?"

How tryhard are KKK names?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
I mean, fuck nazis and all, but....

shhhhhhh...

bee89de15f293c35c274405cfeebf8f9--political-comics-things-to-do.jpg

Their names are easily the dumbest thing about them and that is saying a fucking lot. Nothing makes me think of then as basement dwelling nerds more than their names.

Kusagari

He seems to be trying to make it really clear with the follow up tweets that he didn't just make a dumb tweet and really is trying to cape for the KKK.

Slayven

I distinctly rmember my arguments with people over this clown

They were standing by his bullshit free speech "stifling conservatism" talking points while I was trying to point out the dog whistles and disingenuity

Fuck this altright prick

People act like there isn't a formula.

"I am all for diverity, but......"

You know the person is a half step from some bullshit.

I distinctly rmember my arguments with people over this clown

They were standing by his bullshit free speech "stifling conservatism" talking points while I was trying to point out the dog whistles and disingenuity

Fuck this altright prick

We've got plenty of socially inept commenters that saw the reaction to this doofus and felt exposed, or at least empathized with him.

Esiquio

C'mon guys, he's obviously joking and not supportive of the KKK at all. Imagine Louis CK saying these lines about "how cool are the KKK names". It's all about delivery, Twitter was probably a bad platform to deliver a touchy joke like this.

C'mon guys, he's obviously joking and not supportive of the KKK at all. Imagine Louis CK saying these lines about "how cool are the KKK names". It's all about delivery, Twitter was probably a bad platform to deliver a touchy joke like this.

Forget the /s?

tomtom94

Reminder that James Damore went crying to the alt-right for victim money two days before Charlottesville and his opinions are literally worthless.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Is this marketing for his upcoming Patreon?

Call me when Louis CK gets fired for a memo criticizing the hiring of women and minorities, accusing their lack of success on their underdeveloped brains.

This guy just tweeted:

PPuc5Qi.png

....come on.

I.....this..i can't. This dude is trash tier

and of course he's a self-proclaimed "centrist" in his bio.

"KKK is racist and all but they are kinda cool, right? No!? Fuck you, i'm gonna go join them. How dare you not agree they don't have rad names!"

Kyuur

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic, this might be a good joke if it was coming from someone who was demonstrably against the KKK and other white supremacist groups. From someone like this guy it just sounds like praise veiled with "ITS A JOKE GUYS".

That's a bad strategy. Making sure they never have a platform to spread their hate or be normalized is a better place to start I would think.
This guy is just a run of the mill shithead that deserves no more attention than he’s already had. Including threads when he says another run of the mill shitty thing.

Top Bottom