• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OPM UK hinting at something really, really big.. [Up: Earth shattering game revealed]

Hoo-doo

Banned
I mean, there aren't that many series out there with "massive significance".

Crash bandicoot would be a sweet revival of a dead IP, but significant it is not.

Elios83

Being confirmed = still not confirmed but probably already rumored/hinted.
Massive significance....

I think it's GTA V for PS4.

"Finally being confirmed" doesn't sound like GTA (otherwise it would be a big R* announcement and not a big PS4 announce, because GTAV would also come out on X1) ...

I think the smart money is on Crash.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Hmm tricky one. Doubt it's Batman.

Could be Crash, Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto or Gran Turismo.

Maybe Final Fantasy.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
The Arkham series *was* massively significant last gen.

I'm going with Batman

IN SPACE

It says one of the most exciting in OPM history. Next gen Arkham reveal *would* be a bloody big coup for them.

Oh yeah, never mind what I said, this is the one. Wasn't there a rumor or something that Rocksteady was getting ready to show their new project around next month?

Paches

Final-Fantasy-7-Remake-NERDTREK.jpg

What if...

viveks86

"Series", "Massive significance", "Is finally coming to PS4"

Agree with many of the folks in here. It definitely sounds like GTA 5

Unless it's half life 3. Sigh...

Why not? There is definitely precedent for one platform being the lead in advertising despite it being a multiplatform title. Just like they have developers make game announcements at E3 for Sony or MS that are coming to both platforms.
Being "one of the most exciting in OPM history" doesn't really described Mass Effect 4 to me. The wording means it has special significance to Playstation. And "finally being confirmed"? As if the next ME coming to PS4 was ever in doubt anyway, heh.

Theecliff

Banned
If it's supposed to be 'the biggest in the history of the magazine', I wonder if they have an exclusive reveal or something? Unless an embargo lifts for a game next month, which would be more likely.

Probably another indie game.
As the cover of next months magazine? I don't think so. Also, loving the passive aggressiveness towards indie games on the PS4. It's almost tangible.

bigmf

If this ends up being Calling All Cars 2...

Not that Calling All Cars was bad or anything, I enjoyed it, but it isn't a big thing with two reallys in front of it.

Cimeas

Banned
I highly doubt they would give a multiplat like Mass Effect or the next Red Dead or whatever to the Playstation Magazine. Mostly likely a PS exclusive.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Being "one of the most exciting in OPM history" doesn't really described Mass Effect 4 to me. The wording means it has special significance to Playstation. And "finally being confirmed"? As if the next ME coming to PS4 was ever in doubt anyway, heh.

Then it's either Crash or TLG. Considering how things are going, I guess it's neither of those two :(

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
"Series", "Massive significance", "Is finally coming to PS4"

Agree with many of the folks in here. It definitely sounds like GTA 5

But would that fit with the "most exciting cover in OPM history" claim? I don't think so.

RulkezX

Pretty sure this will be LBP. MM is based in the UK, otherwise why bother with OPM UK.

They are not claiming exclusivity on the reveal, only that it will be revealed by the time the next issue is out.

Will this be the redemption of Verendus and his claim of PS4 having a megaton to reveal ?

Top Bottom