• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Swim next time ur on we gotta fix your party settings so our saved videos capture your voice in the chat

I saved a clip of that line brawl we had last night where you had an awesome comment afterwards about knocking out "drew doughty" that is missing from the video

zsswimmer

How do you do that. The whole party chat audio settings are confusing yo me. I put it as prioritize party chat so I don't know why my voice wouldn't record

Stat!

Oh shit guys. We are getting a new patch today! Its 2017 and they are updating the game!

https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discus...s-discussion-thread-coming-jan-19-2017#latest

Oh man, some big changes. They completely nerfed the grinder. And also, buffed up a ton of classes too. Goalie changes too but we'll see. Less delections now but hopefully, they cover the post more...

• Increased the minimum rating a player needs to get a saucer lift on a regular pass. Now Playmaker, Jumbo Playmaker and Puck Moving D will be the only players with the advantage.

Delryk

Oh shit guys. We are getting a new patch today! Its 2017 and they are updating the game!

https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discus...s-discussion-thread-coming-jan-19-2017#latest

Oh man, some big changes. They completely nerfed the grinder. And also, buffed up a ton of classes too. Goalie changes too but we'll see. Less delections now but hopefully, they cover the post more...

• Increased the minimum rating a player needs to get a saucer lift on a regular pass. Now Playmaker, Jumbo Playmaker and Puck Moving D will be the only players with the advantage.

Grinder build getting hacked to pieces. lol. Guess i'll keep playing with 2-way Dangler or just straight out Dangler...

Good stuff on the goalie skills. But what about the stupid ass AI getting worse by the minute? lol. I bet NHL18 will feature "All new AI from scratch". lol. obviously it shouldn't be a feature but we all know how EA works.

Increased discipline for Two Way Dangler!

Yay maybe i can stay out of the box all game for BS phantom tripping and high sticking penalties when I play Center now...

Stat!

Grinder build getting hacked to pieces. lol. Guess i'll keep playing with 2-way Dangler or just straight out Dangler...

Good stuff on the goalie skills. But what about the stupid ass AI getting worse by the minute? lol. I bet NHL18 will feature "All new AI from scratch". lol. obviously it shouldn't be a feature but we all know how EA works.

Apparently, in 6 v 6, Grinder was the auto-pick class due to its strength...

And nothing on AI is disappointing. Often feels like you need to exploit the AI to win.

Delryk

Apparently, in 6 v 6, Grinder was the auto-pick class due to its strength...

And nothing on AI is disappointing. Often feels like you need to exploit the AI to win.

I was talking more about the basics of AI:

- AI D skating/passing/check its own goalie and the puck goes in the net
- Any AI in the defensive zone trying a breakout pass to another AI is 90% a huge miss and often even an interception from another AI opponent.
- AI D in offensive zone miss 90% of the board passes
- AI D in offensive zone never get the puck even if it's 3 feet from them and nobody else around, they just stand there and then the opponent can just speed burst through for a a breakaway.

trying to go through the AI D like I usually always do is totally my fault... i know that. lol. been trying new things and one of them actually worked (Viz recorded it --- OT winner) :p

Gregoire77

Neo Member
Feel free to add me, just had our first child, so my time is a bit limited now, but I can put in good stretches on weekends especially. Gregoire_Bruin. I play anything but goalie (I can get by in net, but haven't played much this year) and have been playing exclusively 6's. Quick puck movement and cycling hockey is what I'm best at but I'm versatile and can fit into whatever style is being played.

Feel free to add me, just had our first child, so my time is a bit limited now, but I can put in good stretches on weekends especially. Gregoire_Bruin. I play anything but goalie (I can get by in net, but haven't played much this year) and have been playing exclusively 6's. Quick puck movement and cycling hockey is what I'm best at but I'm versatile and can fit into whatever style is being played.

Sounds good, search for the club and send a join request. You can find us easily by searching for abbreviation = GAF. Afterwards ill add you as a friend and msg you if I notice you are in NHL or on the dashboard when we are getting ready to play.

We dont play with a goalie ever, so you dont have to worry on that front.

Post in here or respond to others whenever you want or are avail to play. We typically play between 8pm-11pm est most weeknights and random times on the weekend

Top Bottom