• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

KillGore

I think this one will come in handy.
ijjnr1YiAYto0.gif

Great for when Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft go down because of Apple

Fourth guy to enter in the GIF is Sega

I'm kidding...I hope

KillGore

...I just noticed.... what's with that one guy that randomly throws a chair overboard? XD

Maybe they thought it would make the boat lighter? I know, doesn't make sense lol or maybe they were looking for something to float on? They throw two furnitures in the GIF, one barely seen at the beginning and then the chair almost at the end.

sky

In the reggie clothes tearing one, he should be holding wiimotes, or a wii u at the least!
Better yet... transition between the two.

Majukun

do you guy use a single program to make thos gifs from videos with text and effects,or you use a combination of programs?

do you guy use a single program to make thos gifs from videos with text and effects,or you use a combination of programs?
Avidemux to turn DVD rips and YouTube videos into JPGs, ImageReady to add the effects and turn it into a 64-color GIF. Might use rm or mv (from a Linux-commands Windows port I DL'd a while ago - UnxUtils, I think) to remove even frames or move them to another folder, respectively, for culling purposes.

...I just noticed.... what's with that one guy that randomly throws a chair overboard? XD

Yeah it's a folded deck chair and it would float, so he probably thought to use it for something to lay on Rose style or hold onto. Good thinking really.

Why isn't motion+ there? that was also a waste.

Presumably it will also work on the Nintendo Sonic Rainboom Wii U.

Yup. And also because I wanted it to be as pro-Nintendo as possible.

And on a not too unrelated note I never thought I'd make a pony gif.

EDIT:

Some photoshop to make the graphics and after effects to edit it in, after that I export to a series of images and make the gif in jasc animation shop. Most of the work is in after effects.

mangaroo

Banned
I remember the clip perfectly, but also totally forgot about wiimusic. Even the connection between the game and the clip vanished from my mind till you mentioned it.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Many people are hyping up nintendo so much, and it could meant that nintendo could backfired. Someone hold me, I am scared of Nintendo's future.

Top Bottom