• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 01:42 PM)
Zach's Avatar


Four Doinks!
Biggest-Geek-Ever
Member
(10-01-2017, 01:45 PM)
Biggest-Geek-Ever's Avatar
Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 01:49 PM)
Zach's Avatar


Don't forget it's Scotty Riggs Awareness Month.
Kurita
Member
(10-01-2017, 01:50 PM)
Kurita's Avatar
I'm seeing double here, Syxx-Pac
avengers23
Banned
(10-01-2017, 01:51 PM)
Botchtober is here!


What a bunch of clowns.
Hasney
Member
(10-01-2017, 01:52 PM)
Hasney's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kurita

I'm seeing double here, Syxx-Pac






avengers23
Banned
(10-01-2017, 01:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Biggest-Geek-Ever



Psycho Clown 🤡.
wonzo
Banned
(10-01-2017, 01:54 PM)
wonzo's Avatar


doinks (2016)
Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:01 PM)
Zach's Avatar
There's a time-honored tradition in the WrassleGAF business, that when someone is posting, that they show the right amount of respect to the lurkers, in this case to the people that made you that top poster. I mean, you show the proper respect to the thread that helped you become who you are today. Itís a time-honored tradition and Hasney didnít want to honor that tradition when he posted seven X-Pac jifs in a single post.
Hasney
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:06 PM)
Hasney's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zach

There's a time-honored tradition in the WrassleGAF business, that when someone is posting, that they show the right amount of respect to the lurkers, in this case to the people that made you that top poster. I mean, you show the proper respect to the thread that helped you become who you are today. Itís a time-honored tradition and Hasney didnít want to honor that tradition when he posted seven X-Pac jifs in a single post.

You're right. I apologise profusely and have amended my post accordingly.
HashtagLapsed
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:13 PM)
HashtagLapsed's Avatar
The new season of Hell's Kitchen is carny enough to make the most hardened WrassleFriend blush.
Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:15 PM)
Zach's Avatar
Filth.
Browny
Banned
(10-01-2017, 02:26 PM)
Posting on the first page on a new thread for the first time in an eternity.

Zach is leading us to the promised land.
HashtagLapsed
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:28 PM)
HashtagLapsed's Avatar

Originally Posted by Browny

Zach is leading us to the promised land.

Pikma
Banned
(10-01-2017, 02:29 PM)
Pikma's Avatar
If you were gonna put that much info in the OT you could have asked us to reserve a couple more posts so that it gets better spread out and doesn't look as crowded as it looks right now.
Arrowgigantic
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:29 PM)
Arrowgigantic's Avatar
First day of Halloween

SallyIsNow
Banned
(10-01-2017, 02:40 PM)
Woke up with my mouth so dry I thought death was rollin' me up, Dude

Originally Posted by HashtagLapsed

The new season of Hell's Kitchen is carny enough to make the most hardened WrassleFriend blush.

Hell yeah! Chef Ramsay is a real shooter.
BewareTheBatsie
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:43 PM)
BewareTheBatsie's Avatar
FIVE DAYS UNTIL KANE'S 20TH ANNIVERSARY

KANETOBER IN FULL SWING

Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:47 PM)
Zach's Avatar
Some say it should've been Halloween Havoctober.
SallyIsNow
Banned
(10-01-2017, 02:48 PM)
Some say this is a bad thread.

For stupid babies.
Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:49 PM)
Zach's Avatar
Oh.
miserable
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:50 PM)
miserable's Avatar
shaowebb
The Keeper and Holy Guardian of Captain Badass
(10-01-2017, 02:51 PM)
shaowebb's Avatar
Just in time for Botchtober...

Up in the sky...its a bird! Its a plane!
NO.
ITS SUPER CALO!
[kazoo orchestra chimes in]
*dun nuh nuhhhhh dunna nuh nuh dun nuuuuuuuuuh*


*dun nuh nuhhhhh dunna nuh nuh dun nuuuuuuuuuh*

Able to leap small wrestlers in a single bound!


*dun nuh nuhhhhh dunna nuh nuh dun nuuuuuuuuuh*

More powerful than a loco hombre!


ITS SUPER CALO!
[kazoos fade]
Sweeney Tom
Banned
(10-01-2017, 02:52 PM)
*blares the Oasis classic song Some Might Say*
SallyIsNow
Banned
(10-01-2017, 02:53 PM)
There's only one Oasis song.

Originally Posted by shaowebb

Just in time for Botchtober...

Up in the sky...its a bird! Its a plane!
NO.
ITS SUPER CALO!
[kazoo orchestra chimes in]
*dun nuh nuhhhhh dunna nuh nuh dun nuuuuuuuuuh*
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zcc0rYX.gif[/im]

*dun nuh nuhhhhh dunna nuh nuh dun nuuuuuuuuuh*

Able to leap small wrestlers in a single bound!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bRNPvgp.gif[/im]

*dun nuh nuhhhhh dunna nuh nuh dun nuuuuuuuuuh*

More powerful than a loco hombre!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/j6bD09q.gif[/im]

ITS SUPER CALO!
[kazoos fade]

Geez. That first one could have ended real bad.
Beefy
Banned
(10-01-2017, 02:53 PM)
What a shit OP
HashtagLapsed
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:56 PM)
HashtagLapsed's Avatar
Ride were always a better band than Oasis. Not that Oasis are necessarily bad but still https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygGw_zo_W8A
Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 02:59 PM)
Zach's Avatar
Konnan was bad.
Sweeney Tom
Banned
(10-01-2017, 03:00 PM)

Originally Posted by OwensIsNow

Geez. That first one could have ended real bad.

The ref's reaction summed it up
HashtagLapsed
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:04 PM)
HashtagLapsed's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zach

Konnan was bad.

I can't say I have ever really thought "Oh yeah, that Konnan match was great."

He has been an interesting character over the years at best.
shaowebb
The Keeper and Holy Guardian of Captain Badass
(10-01-2017, 03:05 PM)
shaowebb's Avatar

Originally Posted by OwensIsNow

Geez. That first one could have ended real bad.

Can't have Botchtober without CALO. lol

Just look at how bad this dude bumps for clotheslines and flips. He lands on his neck more times than I can count.
half a moon
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:06 PM)
half a moon's Avatar
Riot
Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:10 PM)
Zach's Avatar

🤔
avengers23
Banned
(10-01-2017, 03:19 PM)

Originally Posted by BewareTheBatsie

FIVE DAYS UNTIL KANE'S 20TH ANNIVERSARY

KANETOBER IN FULL SWING

Kanetober and Botchober: a tradition unlike any other.

Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:25 PM)
Zach's Avatar
Kane was bad.
Anth0ny
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:27 PM)
Anth0ny's Avatar
Wait, you guys watch wrestling?

You know it's fake, right?
TarpitCarnivore
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:28 PM)
TarpitCarnivore's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zach

Kane was bad.

It ainít shootember anymore
SallyIsNow
Banned
(10-01-2017, 03:31 PM)
Ant0ine is a YouTube video game personality. How long before he goes Zach?
Beefy
Banned
(10-01-2017, 03:34 PM)

Originally Posted by OwensIsNow

Ant0ine is a YouTube video game personality. How long before he goes Zach?

Wonder how many times he has nigger when being angry at a game? 🤔

Pewdiepie reference fam
SallyIsNow
Banned
(10-01-2017, 03:38 PM)
Fuck PewDiePie
Anth0ny
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:38 PM)
Anth0ny's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beefy

Wonder how many times he has nigger when being angry at a game? 🤔

Pewdiepie reference fam

☹️

I know it might be hard to believe, but I'm a YouTuber who is NOT a fucking bigot racist asshole! I just want to make vids about the kideo games I like sometimes!
Sweeney Tom
Banned
(10-01-2017, 03:39 PM)

Originally Posted by Anth0ny

Wait, you guys watch wrestling?

You know it's fake, right?

shooooooooooooooooooooooot
The Culture Vulture
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:40 PM)
The Culture Vulture's Avatar
I was told it was going to be Nashtember!
SallyIsNow
Banned
(10-01-2017, 03:41 PM)

Originally Posted by Anth0ny

☹️

I know it might be hard to believe, but I'm a YouTuber who is NOT a fucking bigot racist asshole! I just want to make vids about the kideo games I like sometimes!

We <3 you Tony

Originally Posted by The Culture Vulture

I was told it was going to be Nashtember!

Gonna have to wait for Nashcember, fam.
Pikma
Banned
(10-01-2017, 03:42 PM)
Pikma's Avatar

Originally Posted by Anth0ny

☹️

I know it might be hard to believe, but I'm a YouTuber who is NOT a fucking bigot racist asshole! I just want to make vids about the kideo games I like sometimes!

I don't believe you!

They are all the same!
Forkball
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:43 PM)
Forkball's Avatar
Although it's Halloween season... no masks.

Zach
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:43 PM)
Zach's Avatar
True story: I made this thread in bed, half-asleep, and almost titled it November Wrasslin'. >_>
EverydayBeast
Member
(10-01-2017, 03:44 PM)
EverydayBeast's Avatar
Just remember it's okay to be a clown, but not a goof...
Pikma
Banned
(10-01-2017, 03:45 PM)
Pikma's Avatar
Zach could have at least made this Halloween Havok-themed but nah, he made that crappy OT instead

Originally Posted by Zach

True story: I made this thread in bed, half-asleep, and almost titled it November Wrasslin'. >_>

Excuses
DMczaf
(10-01-2017, 03:46 PM)
DMczaf's Avatar
Zach pulled a Zach again

Thread Tools