(Yesterday, 03:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Caspel

Come join us!

I'm there. Voltron!
Caspel
Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
(Yesterday, 03:15 AM)

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

Only if you tell him to stop doing that finger on the chin eyebrow thing.

Hahaha! You can bet I've asked him multiple times in the past few years to stop it but it only encourages him to do it more.
Little Green Yoda
(Yesterday, 03:20 AM)
5 stones and 3 piis, nice!
CountAntonius
(Yesterday, 03:21 AM)

Originally Posted by Caspel

Hahaha! You can bet I've asked him multiple times in the past few years to stop it but it only encourages him to do it more.

lol Damn him.
LiQuid!
I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
(Yesterday, 03:55 AM)
Wooo resets!
Bladelaw
(Yesterday, 04:01 AM)
Managed to solo the Titania super King challenge with Ra Dragon. I used Facet for the killshot off a Dkali board. 25x 8 combo did the trick.
W-00
(Yesterday, 04:09 AM)

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

Wooo resets!

When? The upcoming maintenance? I got called out of the room and missed it.

We talking about BFF. presents, memorial rolls, and one-time special deals? Hm, I need to use my current BFF on my main.

Also: No Voltron skill details, only art. Boo!
Negator
(Yesterday, 04:45 AM)
I really hate to say this but they should really save the streams for more exciting stuff. I really just can't get excited for Voltron without know what the cards do. Or Dark Athena lul
LiQuid!
I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
(Yesterday, 04:50 AM)

Originally Posted by Negator

I really hate to say this but they should really save the streams for more exciting stuff. I really just can't get excited for Voltron without know what the cards do. Or Dark Athena lul

What is more important than RESETS?
Quantum
(Yesterday, 06:56 AM)

What is more important than RESETS?

- future of the game
- 6 days, if D.A. isn't released I can't imagine the PAD US venom

Personally, a mmorpg I used to play was released on steam, I've dropped 60 hours into it in the last two weeks.

(I haven't used stamina in 5 days - other than completing the challenge)

I love this game, but even watching a bit of this stream its obvious how deceptive - maybe not the right word - how strangely dependent we are on - the JPN server defines the game, we follow.

Personally I broke during the heroine pull - hopefully I'll get pulled back in - the stream (so far) kinda stunk.
W-00
(Yesterday, 09:17 AM)
Well, beat the lower level of the Titania challenge with Meri. I'll have to give the upper level a try later.
SecretMoblin
(Yesterday, 09:22 AM)

Originally Posted by W-00

Well, beat the lower level of the Titania challenge with Meri. I'll have to give the upper level a try later.

I did Myth with Ilm/Minerva and it was easy enough but after trying the same setup in Legend+ and failing, and then failing with both Ilm/Ilm and Meri, I'm thinking I may just resort to ALB or other broken nonsense in co-op. Some of the spawns are scary and have surprisingly high HP.

Delays are great in the dungeon and the doubling of move time for Titania is hilarious.
Kwhit10
(Yesterday, 12:12 PM)

Originally Posted by SecretMoblin

I did Myth with Ilm/Minerva and it was easy enough but after trying the same setup in Legend+ and failing, and then failing with both Ilm/Ilm and Meri, I'm thinking I may just resort to ALB or other broken nonsense in co-op. Some of the spawns are scary and have surprisingly high HP.

Delays are great in the dungeon and the doubling of move time for Titania is hilarious.

Wait, she doubles your time? I was just assuming she takes time away so I was taking it out with RaDra skill haha.
W-00
(Yesterday, 05:48 PM)
It took a few tries, but I cleared the Titania Challenge L+ with Meri. I completely lucked out, too. The inherits on my Meri's were about to come up, so I had to use them before that happened, but my Andromeda wasn't ready in case Summurd provided too many fires and the right amount of hearts. Fortunately, she produced nine fire orbs and too many hearts, so Meri was the right board-fixer.
jiggle
(Yesterday, 06:35 PM)
How do you get the 5year anniversary tamadra in the japanese event?

I read that you get 1 5yr tamadra for 10kills of each type of gatchadra?
But im not seeing anything in the mail :(
LiQuid!
(Yesterday, 07:33 PM)
Dabbling in some other gacha games over the last couple weeks has got me realizing what these kinds of games desperately need. Aside from just being able to mark units as favorite/unsellable, they need to add a simple marking/label system, like the one in Pokemon. I have all these stupid descend bosses and skill up monsters sitting in my box and all I can do is either mark them as fav and have them clustered in with the cards I actually use and care about, or not marked as fav and risk accidentally selling them when they're down with all my +eggs and evo/enhance mats.

I use the priority label on Padherder to keep track of all the cards I actively want to evolve and keep them on the top of my list so I know what mats I need to farm. No reason I shouldn't be able to do that in-game too.
shintoki
sparkle this bitch
(Yesterday, 08:44 PM)
One more of the challenge dungeons to go and I've done all 5.

The new one though seems a bit out of my league.

Quick question about Tans, is it safe to combine 5 into 1? Their starting to take up a lot of my space.
LiQuid!
(Yesterday, 08:53 PM)

Originally Posted by shintoki

One more of the challenge dungeons to go and I've done all 5.

The new one though seems a bit out of my league.

Quick question about Tans, is it safe to combine 5 into 1? Their starting to take up a lot of my space.

Isn't that all tans are good for now? Does a non-king tan on its own even do anything?
jiggle
(Yesterday, 08:55 PM)

Originally Posted by shintoki

Yeah
They are pretty useless by themselves
The fused Kingtans are what you really want
Bladelaw
(Yesterday, 09:13 PM)

Isn't that all tans are good for now? Does a non-king tan on its own even do anything?

Skill up for the Legendary heroes series (Yang Guifei, Oda Nobunaga, Napoleon, Barbarossa, and Robin Hood).

Yamamoto is pretty solid for farming Mech hera coop. It took a run to figure things out but basically all you need is red orbs and skill boosts and team A inherits set up all the decent stuff (Fujin + carat solves all the nasty parts of the dungeon).
LiQuid!
(Yesterday, 09:27 PM)

Originally Posted by Bladelaw

Skill up for the Legendary heroes series (Yang Guifei, Oda Nobunaga, Napoleon, Barbarossa, and Robin Hood).

Yamamoto is pretty solid for farming Mech hera coop. It took a run to figure things out but basically all you need is red orbs and skill boosts and team A inherits set up all the decent stuff (Fujin + carat solves all the nasty parts of the dungeon).

Oops, I forgot about skill ups, and I've got 2 new Napoleons to skill up. Oh well maybe next time.
Bladelaw
(Yesterday, 11:18 PM)
Ok so Mech Hera is worth 555,000 rank xp per clear. This is dumb. I actually have to burn stamina between runs just so it's not wasted. I'll probably have a max skilled Mech Hera before I get a single Orpharion part. Still better than running Coliseum.