• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

The fact that I'm not in that year one look back
more
in the OT is a travesty.

You would have been there
more
if you had quality posts instead of arguing with nami all the time ;)
eh, didn't realize there was a new OT. Good Job Ruffles but you forgot my Grimmy Card. :eyes:

Lnkn said you were not worthy. Only one man from Florida could get it and he chose himself.

3 Stormcallers + 3 Electrostatic Mind + Skorri's = All that is wrong with Destiny PVP in one team

Skorri's is so dumb, we had that Warlock glitch last night where theres a self rez so the timer goes all the way to the end, so they had an extra 1:40 to build a super meaning they had supers in the last round and beat us 5-4

Stormcallers are going out of fashion or everyones just bored and switching it up (i've gone back to Void) Trials is 80% Jugg, then an even split between the rest

Far right gift box this week has a new item called 'Paper Fortune'

C0rBtkAUAAAzn7e.jpg

WeTeHa

Thank you folks! My first RoI NF clean. (I'm waaaaaay behind on RoI, trying to catch up)

Ogres are the true final boss on Void Burn. :D

In case you didn't know, there are nightfall bounties now that you can pick up from zavala. The sunrise bounty (gold tier completion) has a chance to drop year 3 icebreaker

What Light level should you be for Nightfall and other Raids? It says 380, I'm 372, is it that hard under the recommend? Getting all my armor and stuff seems to have slowed down a bit after 360's...

Mindlog

Thanks for the quick run!
And you too can have this quick painless Nightfall experience for the low cost of only $19.95 + S&H. Warlocks, Hunters and Titans all welcome! Act now and we'll double the price. Or enter code (your PSN) and get a free invite to the fastest Nightfall currently looking for an additional player on GAF.

Shiv47

So I got my kids a Wii U Christmas before last, because they thought it would be something they'd use, given their 3ds use. Long story short: it bombed, and they barely used it. I ended up trading it in with all the games and got a PS4 Pro at Thanksgiving, meaning we had two PS4s in the house. My son then tells me a couple days ago "I wish we'd gotten Splatoon on the Wii U, it looks pretty good." Why he was suddenly watching Splatoon videos I've no idea. I tell him I had asked them if they wanted it back when it came out, and they said no. I then said "but I do have another shooter that's quite popular on the PS4, you know." So now my 14 year old is playing Destiny. I'm hoping for a Mercury carry at some point, though his early play has been shaky. My wife said "now I have to listen to two of you swear at that game??"

Dthomp

So I got my kids a Wii U Christmas before last, because they thought it would be something they'd use, given their 3ds use. Long story short: it bombed, and they barely used it. I ended up trading it in with all the games and got a PS4 Pro at Thanksgiving, meaning we had two PS4s in the house. My son then tells me a couple days ago "I wish we'd gotten Splatoon on the Wii U, it looks pretty good." Why he was suddenly watching Splatoon videos I've no idea. I tell him I had asked them if they wanted it back when it came out, and they said no. I then said "but I do have another shooter that's quite popular on the PS4, you know." So now my 14 year old is playing Destiny. I'm hoping for a Mercury carry at some point, though his early play has been shaky. My wife said "now I have to listen to two of you swear at that game??"

lol that's awesome. Well not the WiiU part, mine is a glorified paperweight as well

Top Bottom