• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Decade of Play on PlayStation Store Email

kanuuna

Apparently my most played game of all time is Saints Row 2 at 587 hours, which I can't recall even having played through. Probably someone else signed in with my profile when I was still sharing a console.

Also my rarest trophy is from the Photomode in Bound. Not really that big of an achievement. Cool to see the number of people that have synced that trophy instead of just the percentile. Would be neat if that was something you could check up on at any time. Hell, if you could look up your time played for any game at any time, that'd be great.

Also if this thing is right, my time with Destiny and Battlefield 4 amounts to 90% or so of my total time spent playing games online. Not sure how accurate that is (I should have racked up well over 250 hours with Souls games across PS3 and PS4 while being online), though ~330 hours on Destiny seems about right.

Surprised i haven't gotten this e-mail. I get all the other ones. Want to know if i hit over 1000 hours thanks to destiny

Try Time Wasted on Destiny.

My rarest trophy LOL

bqm1cwn.jpg

Darrenf

Mine says I've only played 57 hours of multiplayer, but I've put in way more then that. My most played game is Black Ops 1 which I've played for 299 hours. Most of which was multiplayer I guess it doesn't count PS3 time played?

Mine says I've only played 57 hours of multiplayer, but I've put in way more then that. My most played game is Black Ops 1 which I've played for 299 hours. Most of which was multiplayer I guess it doesn't count PS3 time played?

It's PS Plus multiplayer time I think, going off the way it's worded.

Anyways, my most played game at 1,220 hours is Metal Gear Online on the PS3. I don't think I'm proud of that lol.

sora87

Another cool thing i've not got :/

Also they can clearly track time spent in game, they should put an activity log out.

jacobeid

Banned
i freakin signed up for every playstation email list possible, everything enabled and i've never gotten a single email from playstation besides purchase receipts

Same. Pretty disappointing.

They know I only use it for exclusives now so they don't care about me lol.

Jesus fuck, how did I manage to put 356 hours into Fallout 4? What the fuck?

I also have 198 hours of online play and I know most of that is for Overwatch. In the top 1% for trophies too.

Estocolmo

Thats great that Sony shows appreciation to loyal users.

I've payed and used Xbox Live every year since it was released here in Europe since 2003, but never gotten any attention for this from Microsoft. No events, no mails nothing. I know they did something for 10 years users in USA but being European is not a priority always :(

Sillverrr

Joined January 2009 - 9 hours of online play. 109 hours in P4: Golden. Sounds about right, lol. Single player for life! (Let's conveniently forget about World of Warcraft: Vanilla.)

Edit: I'm in the UK btw, and this clearly came from my Sony EU account.

You need to enable promotional emails for your PSN account (it's in your preferences)
This feature is really bugged since many years, because some people have enabled those promotional emails and they stopped receiving them after some time.

Also, disabling and enabling again this feature do nothing, still no promotional emails...

darkfletcher

Neo Member
Mine says that the game I've played most hours is MINECRAFT VITA EDITION!!!... that's curious... don't have that game... hate minecraft so... had to run and check all my emails and account to check if someone hacked me without me noticing!

Thanks for the scare SONY!

Rellik

Ah so that means 2 players have the platinum (unless they don't count the Japanese version?). I read the e-mail incorrectly...

I was actually trying to be the first to get the platinum but there's so much grind and I eventually lost the battle. I'm still proud though!

EDIT:

That actually does make sense since the game was just launched in the EU store with no fanfare (no physical copy either)

That would make sense as to why only 300 of us got the plat for DOAX3. It was never released outside Asia.

Audioboxer

Mine says that the game I've played most hours is MINECRAFT VITA EDITION!!!... that's curious... don't have that game... hate minecraft so... had to run and check all my emails and account to check if someone hacked me without me noticing!

Thanks for the scare SONY!

Sony inflating them Vita stats. People own and play a Vita? Don't believe their lies.

Zok310

Banned
Slightly depressing really...barely any multiplayer hours, only two platinums... and both games mentioned were Final Fantasy haha. Although roughly 30 hours of that XIII time are from my sister's playthrough. UK here by the way.
This shit should be built into PSN

weekev

Banned
582 hours on rocket League and I'm still awful. (TBH quite a few of those hours was me forgetting to switch it off on the menu)

Pull_Shapes

Neo Member
Got mine this evening.

Says my most played game is fallout 3.

I've never played fallout 3 on playstation, only on 360?

Anyone else have a game they've not played?

Edit - just realised that's for my old account, not got the email for my new one

TsuWave

i'm top 1% in both online play time and trophies.
my rarest trophy is a trophy for adventures of mana on the vita.
i have 156 digital games which is 3% of the games in the store.

and the hours i clocked on destiny are crazy:

tumblr_onaftrAfnP1r6mcwfo1_400.png

although i'd say 200 of those are from falling asleep with the game on and times of just being in orbit with the game on while i completed my papers just in case my friends jumped on i'd be ready to go. can't wait for destiny 2.

JP

Apparently, I'm a GT5 mine too at 121 hours. The biggest game this year is No Man's Sky at 60 hours.

I'm quite surprised that it isn't the other way around with those two, it certainly feels like it.

EDIT:
Damn, surprised at this. I'm in the top 1% when it comes to trophies and my rarest trophy is one that only ten other people have achieved.

nny

In +/- 6 months I will be celebrating my 10th PSN anniversary.

2 hours of online play; was expecting it to be less. ;P

138 hours with Persona 4G last year <3

Looks like I clocked up 576 hours on Street Fighter V which is good to know; I'm still disappointed the game doesn't track that.

I thought Street Fighter V's Platinum would be my rarest trophy too but apparently I share the PS4 version of Ultra Street Fighter IV's Platinum with just 30 people? I guess nobody could be bothered slogging through Arcade Mode that many times yet again.

ManeKast

194hrs Witcher 3
138hrs dark souls 3

God help me.......

Top 2% for trophies

Rarest trophy darious burst chronicles boss. Epic.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Looks like I have played less then a day per year... i am at 7 hours. LOL.

Most played game is Bloodborne with 79 hours. And I have yet to do a couple of stuff in that game...

And I am at the top 1% of thropy collectors :D

Top Bottom