• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

WonderzL

Banned
ZR1WMXO.png
VwGnjgP.png

JGp6FMS.png
by1HDip.png
6ce3fDf.png
sVfV6Df.png

gg8Up16.png

qGeUAer.png
SjySSg9.png

oitQ9Lp.png

thank you!

Okay, so i cant find a good picture of what i'm interested in. It started with this AD-> ( LINK ) where they have a Black Lion turn and look at the camera (i know black lions don't exist) but that imagery of the lion all black and with yellow eyes was cool to me.

I tried to google some examples but i cant find anything to avail.. maybe someone with amazing talent could possibly use these
and do some picture work to make the lion look black? or perhaps find somethign better and more representative of that AD? lol

its a long shot, but i thought id ask. :)

Zackat

Okay, so i cant find a good picture of what i'm interested in. It started with this AD-> ( LINK ) where they have a Black Lion turn and look at the camera (i know black lions don't exist) but that imagery of the lion all black and with yellow eyes was cool to me.

I tried to google some examples but i cant find anything to avail.. maybe someone with amazing talent could possibly use these and do some picture work to make the lion look black? or perhaps find somethign better and more representative of that AD? lol

its a long shot, but i thought id ask. :)

NGrlEOm.png

my attempt

Durden77

Cound anyone please make a transparent avatar out of this, but keep the smoke around Vegeta's feet? And also the blast around his hand.

[
a34tKbQ_d.jpg

Thank you!

can someone clean up the edges on my avatar for me?
http://i.imgur.com/RJTu8xr.jpg
Image I used to make it if necessary, thanks in advance

pPT8POY.png

https://exxiel.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/20160721_1593000.jpg
Could somebody make the background of this transparent and scale it accordingly? Thank you so much!

hTmhrYW.png

Could someone make me a background removed avatar of this picture?
https://abload.de/img/zoro54uh4.png
Thanks!

QX9RjYF.png

Nachos

Actually if it isn't too much to ask can I get an avatar on Mikagi here being excited (Bottom third one)?

line-sticker1151.png
BdUjzU8.png

Could someone make a transparent avatar out of this image (without the ICO word)?

148ad0c9d4d681b81a4c96f409c6349c.jpg

Lh3Sbd7.png
iakoAkm.png

Can someone maybe do with background and without

SIiqyQS.jpg
nHk5jH1.png
XLsbY70.png

Could you help with this image?

2288698-final_crisis_revelations_2.jpg

0uP3e4y.png

Detail in the hair was tricky, so I couldn't get rid of all of the yellow haloing.

Can anyone avatarize this for me? Thanks in advance

0616_spt_col_cowan.jpg
q9Cf3qQ.png

100 × 90
KltOi7c.png

100 × 120 (Extra space added to the top)
eLQiQ6h.png

Nachos

Could someone please help with these (quoted to make them smaller):

Just looking for a resize on this one.

Mainly looking to get her face & hair centered for this one.

And for the last one, if the text could be removed & rightside of the picture was taken out that would be great. Thank you in advance!
VfSKz3e.png
nS1HRIT.png
DweSE0h.png

If someone could please make an avatar out of Frederick here, maintaining the transparent background, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
N4X2AOu.png
7JWrQYW.png

Top Bottom