• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2017 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The King's New Kit

fossi8

GAF just got this game at a good price and I'm wondering if you can upload teams and names via usb like previous titles, I have been playing fifa since 2012 and left PES behind but I hate the fact this game doesn't have licenses.

ty_hot

PES 2017 is now available for Android! lol I even forgot about it. I never played a football game on a phone and I like it a lot, very responsive, good controls and graphics. Its basically MyTeam on your phone, but it doesnt connect with your PS4/PC/XOne team though.

Anyone else playing? waiting 300 minutes to play a single game is a pain in the ass (15 minutes x 20 stamina points.

GAF just got this game at a good price and I'm wondering if you can upload teams and names via usb like previous titles, I have been playing fifa since 2012 and left PES behind but I hate the fact this game doesn't have licenses.

Yes. look at the previous pages there weill be lots of links. Or just go to PESGaming or any other website for Option Files and instrunctions.

RAIDEN1

How do you download these DP2/3 files that are needed in order to use the option file that was recommended here a few pages ago, to get ALL the teams etc? (For the PS4)

knguyen

I just installed the OF from a few pages back. But Neymar and Messi hair are still blonde. Is there anyway to change their hair to black? I tried edit mode but it reset everything. Thanks. I'm on PS4 btw.

LAM09

I just installed the OF from a few pages back. But Neymar and Messi hair are still blonde. Is there anyway to change their hair to black? I tried edit mode but it reset everything. Thanks. I'm on PS4 btw.

I don't think it can be done, as it was part of the last DP.

RAIDEN1

Does anyone know how or where to download the DP files for the PS4? Specifically DP2 or 3? I've searched everywhere but all I find is for the PC version? Or is it done via a live update???!!

LAM09

That sucks, I guess I'll have to wait for the next DP then. Thank you bro.

Konami are finished supporting 2017 now aside from updates to MyClub.

Does anyone know how or where to download the DP files for the PS4? Specifically DP2 or 3? I've searched everywhere but all I find is for the PC version? Or is it done via a live update???!!

You can't download them separately.

RAIDEN1

Is there a way to get a Comprehensive option file that has it all, and I mean a file that includes all the premiership teams, serie A, B etc German league, spanish league etc....specifically Bayern Munich, Juventus etc....? I've installed two option files from separate creators one file on top of the one that was already in the game, but it hasn't made a blind bit of difference, I'm still missing the likes of Juve, Bayern Munich....I thought I imported the premiership teams but nothing.....

Top Bottom