• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to mod your Porsche 911 to play Doom

I'll be more impressed if I can run something like Project CARS in it, take it to a real track, play the track in the game, and just focus on the screen and not on the road. See if I make it through.

Oh who am I kidding. I'm impressed. Is it fake?

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Why did he have toaster on the front seat?

And yeah that doom part, fucking incredible

v1lla21

Hi, first time poster long time lurker here. Quick quesh here. I don't have a porch but I do hav hot wheel, is that enuff?

Thanks
Yours truly,
Veeya tweny wun

ChouGoku

Is this really even surprising anymore? Relative to when you needed a high power computer to run Doom we have extremely high power computers in so many things now and its only going to increase with the IoT. I cant wait until your fork can run Doom. That video would've been hilarious if he crashed while playing, only if everyone was physically ok tho

Metal-Geo

Hahahaha. That fucking .CPP license plate.

52544030cf188162aba385443bef381c.jpg

Rezbit

That is so awkward yet hilarious and amazing. Bravo lol.

"All you need is a copy of the original Doom game, your Porsche 911, and a flash drive. Nothing else is needed and it only takes 5 minutes."

Holy shit the gameplay demonstration made me laugh a ton. And I'm on a shitter. Getting texts from my gf asking what the hell is going on in here.

Also, why the fuck does he have a toaster? I almost expected him to put the disk in it.

ss_lemonade

Holy shit the gameplay demonstration made me laugh a ton. And I'm on a shitter. Getting texts from my gf asking what the hell is going on in here.

Also, why the fuck does he have a toaster? I almost expected him to put the disk in it.
The toaster is there to remind us of his other, genius How-To video involving toasters

Fliesen

yeah, i gotta be honest, i didn't get the joke until he put in the CD ...
But this is so well done, some people in this very thread think it's real :)

The Toaster 'easter egg' is amazing.

Unicorn

That has to be one of the most dangerous things to do while driving - mainly because how you drive has a direct effect on how you play the game.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Awesome but i hope noone will try playing doom like that.
In the end those car media center or whatever are more or less overpriced tablets so it's not surprising that they can run games.

Top Bottom