• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Sephzilla

SHOOOOOOOOOOOT

xFokeJb.gif

k3Fv1Mq.gif

cJ7vgsd.gif

1nx81cg.gif

Beefy

Apparently in Ihe new Mordor game. You can buy a dlc character called Orc killer for £3.50. All but a tiny bit of it goes to a developers fam/charity. The developer died of cancer.

Dlc done right?

Great OP!

Glad I took FE's recommendation for Everybody's Golf. Been playing it for 3-4 hours and I really love the game. Nice chill game to just play for hours. I'm starting to unlock things quicker now. I tore through the beginning rounds pretty easily.

Nice man. Make sure to switch to serious mode once you reach rank 2. Makes leveling up much faster.

Add me on PSN: FallingEdge

Also today Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back. Woooooooooo!

Egg0

Banned
Apparently in Ihe new Mordor game. You can buy a dlc character called Orc killer for £3.50. All but a tiny bit of it goes to a developers fam/charity. The developer died of cancer.

Dlc done right?

Yea that's pretty great of them. Plus the DLC itself is neat.

Raw64life

Ambrose already looks like he's working in house show mode on TV. I guess that's just the next logical step for him.

Dlc done right?

A rare instance. Not enough to get me to buy the game though. Shadow of Mordor is the only PS4 game I've bought this gen that I didn't play to completion. The tedium was just too much.

Beefy

Ambrose already looks like he's working in house show mode on TV. I guess that's just the next logical step for him.

A rare instance. Not enough to get me to buy the game though. Shadow of Mordor is the only PS4 game I've bought this gen that I didn't play to completion. The tedium was just too much.

The new game looks far better and you actually change location. Looks like they actually tried this time.

what is going on here?

One of Inoki's 'martial arts battles' in the late 70's, the other dude's a US karate master. Generally these matches went one of 3 ways - either the dude was legit and Inoki worked with him so he didn't get fucked up and they both look good, or while the dude knew it was a work he was a bit shit and would do something to piss off Inoki, or lastly the dude was a can, didn't know it was fake and was about to get fucked up by Inoki. This guy fell into the 2nd category, he was sandbagging Inoki and was afraid to bump, so Inoki just forced him. Popped his shoulder out, as well.

I still have my friends copy of Shadow of Mordor they lent me like almost 2 years ago.

It was very plain. Vanilla. Nothing to it. I might try it again since Beefy loves it so much.

Beefy

I still have my friends copy of Shadow of Mordor they lent me like almost 2 years ago.

It was very plain. Vanilla. Nothing to it. I might try it again since Beefy loves it so much.

Don't, Shadow of War is boring as it is set in the same area for 95% of the game. They have stepped up big time for the Shadow of War game.

RBH

e5c22c4482ccb788bc1a88c22bd7c6a5_crop_exact.jpg

While recently appearing on Sam Roberts' podcast, Sasha Banks talked about how NXT creative was different from the main roster:

"We kind of always knew where we were going, so it helped me prepare and think about it ahead of time about how can I make this better. But when I go to RAW, it's legit like I have no clue what I am doing so I don't even know what to prepare for. I get handed something and told something and am like 'okay, I have one hour to get... okay let's just do it.' Honestly, I wish we had the opportunity to know what we are doing in the next three months."

Sasha continued, "'Oh, maybe you'll have a tag match maybe you'll have a promo. maybe you'll have this random match that doesn't make any sense,' or who knows, maybe you'll just sit in catering, who knows. None of them [WWE Superstars] know what's going on when you see Monday Night RAW, we're all surprised and sometimes were confused and sometimes they don't even follow through with a storyline."

When asked about her short title reigns, here was Sasha's response:

"I don't know if it was something with me or they just want to keep on flipping flopping, I don't know!"
http://popculture.com/wwe/2017/08/31/sasha-banks-expresses-frustrations-wwe-booking/

klonere

Banned
RBH nearly exactly a day late posting that.

Are we gonna have the same discussion again?

Sasha is well with in her rights to talk herself up like that and has proven herself in big match spots many times as well as being pretty over by all reports~

RBH

RBH nearly exactly a day late posting that.

Are we gonna have the same discussion again?

Sasha is well with in her rights to talk herself up like that and has proven herself in big match spots many times as well as being pretty over by all reports~

Yesterday the discussion was more about Sasha talking herself up as the greatest champion/female wrestler of all-time. But Sweeney Tom didn't post the full quotes from Sasha regarding her comments on booking, so yeah, that's why I posted it.

Settle down.

Yesterday the discussion was more about Sasha talking herself up as the greatest champion/female wrestler of all-time. But Sweeney Tom didn't post the full quotes from Sasha regarding her comments on booking, so yeah, that's why I posted it.

Settle down.

826dd3f8f6786da23a06f9d556f340e2f377bfa7_hq.gif

Sounds like part of the problem is that they don't communicate with the superstars regarding why they are dropping the belt and what the plans are over the next few weeks.

I am sure they could do that if they planned a few weeks in advance.

It would probably help with promos if wrestlers had an idea of where their character was going.

Sasha losing the belt in 50/50 booking isn't good but not knowing why they are even doing it is a red flag.

klonere

Banned

Settle down.

She said that she wished she could get a long run with the belt instead of three weeks, or at least that was part of Sweeney's post yesterday.

I'm not sure how that isn't complaining about the booking.

Top Bottom