• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

nin1000

Banned
They cant man, so you better chill

tenor.gif

btw

Burbeting

Banned
Is anyone interested in live mafia tonight? I would want to test a game set-up that hasn't been done in gafia before.

The set-up should work with 9-15 players, but I guess 11 or 13 would be optimal for a live game.

Natiko

Banned
Yeah if you don't start right at 0:00 I can join. Just need to download discord on my PC. Worst case I'll play on my phone.

nin1000

Banned
Yeah if you don't start right at 0:00 I can join. Just need to download discord on my PC. Worst case I'll play on my phone.

I hope you can make it, its always fun to play live mafia, especially with new players.

Played live mafia once on my phone, with a headset. So its possible.

Burbeting

Banned
The Time Window when we can start Dictatorship mafia is soon. It would be played on discord.

Short ruleset:

---DICTATORSHIP MAFIA RULES---

Just like in regular live mafia, day phase is divided into discussion and voting phases. Voting is done only at the end of the day in the Live Mafia voting channel.

The town votes every day for their community Dictator. The Dictator who is chosen, shall then decide privately on their own, who shall be lynched that day. The dictator will inform the Moderator, who then informs the players who is lynched, and who they flipped.

The Dictator is also given a complete night kill immunity for the following night phase. It is impossible to kill the dictator during the night. The Dictatorship of the chosen player ends at the beginning of the next day phase.

The same person can be chosen as a dictator for two times in a row, but not three times in a row in a game with 13 or more players. If there are less than 13 players, the dictator cannot be chosen two times in a row.

Otherwise normal rules apply. Town wins when members of mafia have been killed, and mafia wins if they obtain 50% of the votes.

---DICTATORSHIP MAFIA RULES---

Burbeting

Banned
The Game needs to decide during next two hours, or it will get too late for me. Join us in discord during next two hours and express interest!

13 players would be best, but I can work a game with 9 or more.

Sawneeks

Banned
oh you'll do fine.

I feel like there is evil laughter accompanying this.

Thanks for all of the players!

Sorry for running out right after the game ended, had to go out to dinner.

Thank you for running the game Burb! It was a lot of crazy fun! had a great time. <3

I don't know what you're talking about. I put all my trust in him and it worked out great!

Ouro for Supreme Dictator.

"i'm like the least scummy one here" - Ourobololus

RetroMG

Just a reminder:

Here are the current private channels available in Discord.
Contact a moderator to gain access to these channels.
Updated 1/17/17

Community Channels
#GafiaGirls - For the Ladies of Gafia
#Game_Dev - For Aspiring Game Designers
#LGBT - For our LGBT members
#NSFW - For Not Safe for Work Content.*

Gaming Channels
#Final_Fantasy_14
#Final_Fantasy_15
#Nintendo_Switch
#Overwatch
#Persona
#Persona_5_Spoilers
#Pokemon

Access to any other channels will be given at the moderators' discretion.

*(By accepting access to NSFW, you agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences of viewing that channel.)

This list is also now available at Outer Gafia. Also as a reminder, you can ask to be taken out of a channel if you no longer want to be in it. (Except for General.)

Sawneeks

Banned
u brok my heart doppel </3

brok it to pieces </////3

;___;

i'm sorry, ynnny, i had to. we had to stop the 2020 elections!

but! we did not kill you! that was the evil Topo and his Doctor sidekick, Melon!

Just a reminder:

Community Channels
#GafiaGirls - For the Ladies of Gafia
#LGBT - For our LGBT members

This list is also now available at Outer Gafia. Also as a reminder, you can ask to be taken out of a channel if you no longer want to be in it. (Except for General.)

Is the LGBT channel new? I don't remember it from the last time the list was posted.

although i also forgot GafiaGirls was a channel...just gonna go add myself to that one.....

Top Bottom