• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Hamid out of the January Camp with a knee injury. :(

Out of the lesser known Americans in England, I'm most interested in David Wagner. He is the manager of Huddersfield who are currently in contention for a playoff spot in the Championship. There's rumors Wolfsburg asked him to become the new manager and he rejected them.
Wagner's an interesting case. Might be a USMNT candidate someday.

@samstejskal said:
Big news: Multiple sources have told me that Jesse Marsch is in serious talks to move to Red Bull Salzburg.

If Marsch, who hasn't been at the Combine, leaves New York, Denis Hamlett or Chris Armas would take over as head coach.

Salzburg’s current head coach, Oscar Garcia, has been linked to multiple other jobs in last month. Was in running for now filled Malaga gig.

RBH

bxTchZCh.jpg

Looking at the TFC schedule, and I'm seeing a few possible away trips this year. Possibly Aug 5 at DC, Aug 19 at Chicago and Sept 23 at New England.

Not going to Dallas in July, and then too far or midweek for most other away games earlier in the year.

ZZMitch

Holy cow, I did not see Dax being traded at all. Reminds me of when the Fire traded Shipp to MTL. Still I thought Dax was one of the safest players in the league in terms of least likely to be moved.

Cystm

Every single season I allow myself to be hopeful (but fully expect the inevitable outcome)

With Juninho and Dax in MF.. .Accam on the wing. Nemanja up top. We still have DP slots. We could strengthen our CB holes.

Every god damn single season.

No matter what, it will be an absolute pleasure (haha get it
Imsosorry
) to have the Sex God in Chicago.

5worBwU.png
5worBwU.png
5worBwU.png

Someone did this, and I thought it might cheer you up NYRBGAF

Top Bottom