• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Mr.Fresh

Todays fail release made me buy these for 31 bucks.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-2768?productId=prod703478

NtL8qBS.png

:(

It's not the same man , it's just not the same!

They're different across their lines. 574s seem to be TTS. 990s, 1300s seem to run a little big. These are the only ones I have. I saw a post on NT with sizing in the NB thread.

Does anyone know of an outlet that would ship dunks to the UK for fairly cheap (or UK based)?

Paying £75 for a new pair of shoes is killing me financially at the moment.

ryuen

20130217_102703.jpg

What to undeadstock for MJ's bday? Was gonna save these for summer, but it'd only be right lol.

Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Phoenix-Suns-Available-Now-1.jpg

In for next month....I sincerely think this thread is fucking me up.

20130217_102703.jpg

What to undeadstock for MJ's bday? Was gonna save these for summer, but it'd only be right lol.

http://kicksoffcourt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Phoenix-Suns-Available-Now-1.jpg[IMG]

In for next month....I sincerely think this thread is fucking me up.[/QUOTE]

The III's.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This exists? Oh hell yes.

Airmax 90s >>>>

Foamposites <<<<<<

I'm in here fools. Get at me. Subscribed.

They're different across their lines. 574s seem to be TTS. 990s, 1300s seem to run a little big. These are the only ones I have. I saw a post on NT with sizing in the NB thread.

Thanks.

Picked up XX8s at Niketown. Had to go a halfsize down. They still had lots left.

Yeah I had to go Half size down on the last Jordan's as that's all they had left, but they are a tiny bit too tight. Still trying to decide if ill sell them or not.

hwalker84

Damn XX8's sold out online. Wasn't sold in my city. Oh well its a general release so hopefully they get some in stock again soon.

Damn XX8's sold out online. Wasn't sold in my city. Oh well its a general release so hopefully they get some in stock again soon.

The Green Camo/Allstars can be found on FTL and family. I store located the Black/Electric Green today at FNL. When in doubt, store locate.

Here's a link against my better judgment to FTL Green Camo:

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...aj-xx8-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Personally, I think they look like lizard skin, but more power to you.

Black Camo was a HoH exclusive, so you'll have to stock locate or find it in stores. Seen reports that these are reselling for $400. Proposterous (sp) for a man, but hype enough for a beast.

hwalker84

The Green Camo/Allstars can be found on FTL and family. I store located the Black/Electric Green today at FNL. When in doubt, store locate.

Here's a link against my better judgment to FTL Green Camo:

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...aj-xx8-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Personally, I think they look like lizard skin, but more power to you.

Black Camo was a HoH exclusive, so you'll have to stock locate or find it in stores. Seen reports that these are reselling for $400. Proposterous (sp) for a man, but hype enough for a beast.

Just wanted the black and electric green. Those camo ones looks horrendous. No store I called in Pittsburgh received any XX8's period.

Just wanted the black and electric green. Those camo ones looks horrendous. No store I called in Pittsburgh received any XX8's period.
Stock or store locate. I found a stealth today doing the store locate. And in January, I was able to cop a KDV DMV by stock locate.

Other than that, look on CL or EBay. They may restock them eventually but JB wizened up after the last few Jordan's like the 2012, which you can find in outlets, didn't sell. So they're probably doing the old hype, supply and demand racquet they're famous for. But if you would've asked me a week ago if there were stores with Concords, I would've told you no but that was obviously not the case when FNL pulled them out of nowhere last week.

hwalker84

Stock or store locate. I found a stealth today doing the store locate. And in January, I was able to cop a KDV DMV by stock locate.

Other than that, look on CL or EBay. They may restock them eventually but JB wizened up after the last few Jordan's like the 2012, which you can find in outlets, didn't sell. So they're probably doing the old hype, supply and demand racquet they're famous for. But if you would've asked me a week ago if there were stores with Concords, I would've told you no but that was obviously not the case when FNL pulled them out of nowhere last week.

That concord restock was nuts. This is the flagship Jordan it'll be restocked. When I checked the launch locator earlier this week the closest place selling the XX8's was 6hrs away. I called up all the stores in this city and no one got them on the western side of PA. Its funny because on all the sneaker blogs and niketalk everyone hated on this shoe. Then secretly plotted to get them all along. Love these hypebeast.

That concord restock was nuts. This is the flagship Jordan it'll be restocked. When I checked the launch locator earlier this week the closest place selling the XX8's was 6hrs away. I called up all the stores in this city and no one got them on the western side of PA. Its funny because on all the sneaker blogs and niketalk everyone hated on this shoe. Then secretly plotted to get them all along. Love these hypebeast.

Hypebeasts we know about cha! I may have asked this before, but is there any way to know about restocks outside of Twitter?

The Camo Yellow drops in March. As does the Camo Blue and Camo Red XX8s.

Here are pics:

air-jordan-xx8-red-black-2.jpg

air-jordan-xx8-blue-camo-02.jpg

air-jordan-xx8-citrus-2.jpg

The 28's look ugly as hell laced all the way up, I can see why people hate on that shoe.
Looks like some kinda hybrid mash up of a work boot & disco shoe.
air-jordan-xx8-black-grey-gold.jpg

That said, the Black & Electric Green XX8 looks pretty good when with the flaps down.
air-jordan-xx8-28-black-white-electric-green-02.jpg

Wearable.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I hate that my company colors are black/red. It makes me want to get EVERY AJ release that will work with our shirt/uniform lol.

The Crimson IIIs tho.

Scalibur

Holy crap! Buddy of mine just came through with a pair of Foamposite Fighter Jets. This has been a pricey month for me.

Not sure if they'll be reselling them. I saw on NT that Tinker Hatfield (sp) said the runs were going to be limited. They've already produced three Colorways and have a half dozen in the chamber.

I'm serious when I say the 2012 was an underperformer except for the YOTD. All of the other Colorways were sitting on shelves. You can get the white and black and possibly the white and blue at Nike Outlets.

And the reason why Finishline is doing restocks is just cancelled orders and stock left over in the warehouse.

I hate that site though. My account is "flagged" as a reseller and they won't accept my payment methods on Jordan/high profile releases.

This week's biggest release is the Lebron Corks. The consolation prize is the AJ 3 Crimson (already have one pair on lock).

NBA TV's been airing a bunch of Jordan videos today leading up to his 'One on One' interview with Amhad Rashad later tonight...I came across this play where Nick Anderson steals the ball from MJ during his first comeback during the '95 playoffs...I guess you can say it's the Jordan XI's worst moment and ironically the Jordan X's best moment at the same time:

uCrEBRA.jpg

Either way...at that moment I'm sure Jordan, Tinker Hatfield, and Phil Knight were laughing their way to the bank regardless selling shoes.

Top Bottom