• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Jogger Dubbed The "Mad Pooper" Is Terrorizing Colorado Springs

FTF

14048157843015.gif

Interesting to hear this making the rounds now. Heard it on the (local) radio the other day and thought it was odd.

It's pretty far away from where I live, so I'm not too concerned. There is this asshole who lets his dog poop in front of my apartment and doesn't clean it up... *shakes fist*

They see me jogging
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me pooping dirty
Tryin to catch me poopin dirty
My poop so smelly
I'm swangin

So is this like a thing for runners? Because searching google says it doesn't seem too uncommon?

It's not uncommon to feel the urge to poo on a run, especially a long run.

It is uncommon to frequently relive oneself of that urge as publicly and deliberately as this lady is.

robochimp

We had someone dubbed the "mad crapper" at work. They would take the bag out of a garbage can poop in it, put the bag back in.

In the men's room they would snear shit all over the toilet and the stall.

Eventually some behavior in a different department put it all together. A woman was sending coworkers texts with pictures of her shits. None of those people said anything! Then one day in her department she pooped in a garbage can in front of a coworker. That person didn't even tell anyone in management about it. It just circulated as a rumor until finally making its way up the chain. She was not fired, she claimed a medical condition. The solution was that someone had to be with her at all times.

Eventually there were company wide layoffs and she was rolled in and let go then.

Travo

Someone should run at her, screaming at the top of their lungs while she is squatting. Let's see how well she can run with her pants down.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
The mad shitter huh

I remember we use to have this guy who'd have a nature pee on the side of the building on break when there's a perfectly good bathroom stall right next door

Good for her, society has too many qualms about hiding our poop. We let our dogs poop outside, and then we bag it up and fill dumpsters with it! Where does OUR poop go? Is the government tracking us by our poop? Pooping is a natural thing that everyone does, including women, and this lady is taking a brave stand to free the poop.

Oscar

This is a person... who's been confronted... and still does it? The fuuuuuuuuck? Walgreens even has a toilet you can use for free! And how do you handle wiping!? My god, her underwear must be disgusting!
Doubt she wears any under those workout/yoga pants, my ex didn't. Ugh

Lois_Lane

Good for her, society has too many qualms about hiding our poop. We let our dogs poop outside, and then we bag it up and fill dumpsters with it! Where does OUR poop go? Is the government tracking us by our poop? Pooping is a natural thing that everyone does, including women, and this lady is taking a brave stand to free the poop.

But why people's property though? I'd have more respect for her if she just shat in her pants.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The Diarrhea Biker is the one you have to really worry about. Ever see how a Hippo shits? Yeah its like that.

I wasn't expecting the jogger to be a woman.

If a guy dropped his pants and pooped in front of women and children, he'd have been caught, charged and placed on the sex offender registry by the night of the incident. If he was black on top of it, he'd probably be dead.

The fact that she's done this multiple times and the police are still going "Eh, I really hope she cuts it out before we have to bring charges against her" is really telling. I wish that sort of mercy was extended to everyone.

Top Bottom