• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

Ok, am I crazy or did the Beastcast get posted at 9AM GMT at some point?

I think I remember walking to work while listening to it on fridays, but maybe I was dreaming or something.

Hexagon!

Awesome to see all the success Drew's been having. He's even making cameos in some video games!

tfVPKvV.png

Incredible!

Hoo-doo

Banned
I miss the shitty licensed game show QLs.

"FUCK YOU, BRAD GARRETT"

I miss games in general where they just sit down and play with four players. That way all of them are engaged.

Many of the UPF segments end up with two people going on a tangent, talking for fifteen minutes about stuff that has zero to do with the game when all kinds of shit is happening on screen that they aren't picking up on.
I mean, I like the casual setting of the show, but on occasion it's rather frustrating.

Also, they should totally play Sonic Shuffle for Dreamcast.

Man, next year is giantbomb's 10th anniversary. Wonder if they'll do anything about it.

Or if they'll time it at the start of arrow pointing down or the actual site.

Danny hinted at maybe doing a NoClip video about GB/Jeff's departure for the 10th anniversary, which I think would be pretty cool.

Wunder

That would be pretty cool. Not sure how much more to the story there is that we haven't already heard though.

Yeah was gonna say. From the acquisition sit down with John Davidson and the start of Arrow Pointing Down, GB/Jeff's story from Gamespot has been pretty well tracked. Would still be neat to see though, I just wonder if there would be much to glean for the 'hardcore' fan.

A overly produced "60 minutes" style look back at Gerstmann-gate would be kinda hilarious and I'd watch it.

Get Jeff. Get some ex Gamespot people like Kevin Van Ord, Ryan McDonald (if he is out of Guantanamo Bay), Ricardo (I think him and Jeff where kinda co EiC when it happened right?) and a few others. Maybe someone from IO Interactive to say "yeah, That sure was fucked up".

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also it's not just the design and models. Why is every animation in games that netherrealm makes so fucking stiff? Are they just allergic to good animation?

Tubobutts

Does Dan know anything that's not metal gear and Wrestling'?

This banking talk is insane
I was going to say Waluigi lore but I remembered that he still insists that Wario and Waluigi are brothers when they are in fact lovers.

Wikipedia said:
When asked whether Waluigi was a brother to Wario, Martinet stated that while he did not know, he felt that they were just "two nice, evil guys who found each other."[7]

Actually they could still be brothers, but that would make Nintendo anime.

So Dan is an anime expert as well.

popo

Jeff would never agree to self indulgent wank like a docu focused on him. Remember how awkward it was when he just got nominated for trending gamer. For it to be even slightly interesting you would have to get the management and marketing guys at the time on camera and that isn't going to happen. Otherwise it is just a partisan rehashing of events everyone already knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom