• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

Accoun

Two HibikiPs are getting maried. Awesomeness ensues.

https://twitter.com/Kurotsuki/status/912000682424664066
DKgTyV3WAAAy0Mx.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/Kurotsuki/status/912026720693137408
https://twitter.com/Kurotsuki/status/912034538821369856
https://twitter.com/Kurotsuki/status/912041670555795456

m0t0k1

I really like this song. Since platinum stars they have been trying lots of different music and i am loving it. They released a new preview for the cd today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLjlslI2hxE

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/composer-go-shiina-leaves-bandai-namco

As far as iM@S goes, he wrote songs like Aoi Tori, Tonari Ni..., Taiyou No Jealousy and Koi Kaze. Wonder if he'll still work with Bamco as a freelancer. I mean, he's apparently still doing the yet unannounced God Eater.

One of my favourite composers in gaming. I wish the guy well.

rpmurphy

I've somehow managed to get both limited cards in the new Halloween gacha from this morning in just 1 pull.

This worked out incredibly well for my first pull in what seems like forever. I've been saving all my gems for the Miki gacha(please come soon) so wasting as few gems as possible really helps.
Nice! So jealous. >__>
Got that Akane but not anything else I wanted.

m0t0k1

I've somehow managed to get both limited cards in the new Halloween gacha from this morning in just 1 pull.

This worked out incredibly well for my first pull in what seems like forever. I've been saving all my gems for the Miki gacha(please come soon) so wasting as few gems as possible really helps.

I am almost up to 40k spread over 2 accounts. I didn't do any rolls yet. Waiting on Miki to go ham with the gasha stuff. I think we will be getting her within 2 months because her Bday is on November the 23th. So they will probably do something with that. At least its what i am expecting. Too bad Yaari better luck next time. I got a SSR Seirika with a 10 medal pool and a couple of SR but the rates are way lower then normal gasha.

PantsuJo

I just watched the Side M launch episode and, holy shit, it's surprisingly good!!

Great music, great dances, great focus on
Jupiter
and I really liked the appearance of
Haruka as it happened in the movie!

Great launch, imo

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just watched the Side M launch episode and, holy shit, it's surprisingly good!!

Great music, great dances, great focus on
Jupiter
and I really liked the appearance of
Haruka as it happened in the movie!

Great launch, imo

So now I can say
Haruka
is my favourite SideM and
M@STERPIECE
is my favourite SideM tune. ;)

rpmurphy

Theater Days got its first paid jewel DLC song: Jibun Restart. This one's free until the 15th. It'll be 60 jewels afterwards.

m0t0k1

Theater Days got its first paid jewel DLC song: Jibun Restart. This one's free until the 15th. It'll be 60 jewels afterwards.

Don't like they add payed songs to the game. All other Rhythm games are f2p. This is a double paywall to get cards and to get songs. I know this is under the Columbia JP label instead of the Lantis. But still rubs me in the wrong way.

Don't like they add payed songs to the game. All other Rhythm games are f2p. This is a double paywall to get cards and to get songs. I know this is under the Columbia JP label instead of the Lantis. But still rubs me in the wrong way.
It doesn’t help that Mirishiita is severely lacking in content in its current state as it is. It’s frustrating because it monetarily punishes any non early adopter of the game, which rubs me the wrong way.

rpmurphy

I don't mind it that much if the price stays reasonable, but that it's happening so soon after launch is pretty bad optics.

m0t0k1

It doesn’t help that Mirishiita is severely lacking in content in its current state as it is. It’s frustrating because it monetarily punishes any non early adopter of the game, which rubs me the wrong way.

But the content will come. LLsif or SS also didn't had the biggest song selection in the beginning. But the TD content output was pretty slow. I am pretty happy if they manage to push 4 songs a month. The song selection is way better then SS so they have stuff to work with.

I don't mind it that much if the price stays reasonable, but that it's happening so soon after launch is pretty bad optics.

The mobile market is crazy competitive. Why should i pay a "reasonable price" if i can get it for free practically everywhere else? Its pretty much the reason why i changed it as my main rhythm game for the most part from LLsif. Shitty UR rate and loveca used to be pretty rare. I would play still the game because i enjoy ML more then CG but it rubs me in all the wrong ways. If something is to your disliking its a super low gap to just download another game from the store. Especially since the content is already not that high compared to older games.

rpmurphy

But the content will come. LLsif or SS also didn't had the biggest song selection in the beginning. But the TD content output was pretty slow. I am pretty happy if they manage to push 4 songs a month. The song selection is way better then SS so they have stuff to work with.

The mobile market is crazy competitive. Why should i pay a "reasonable price" if i can get it for free practically everywhere else? Its pretty much the reason why i changed it as my main rhythm game for the most part from LLsif. Shitty UR rate and loveca used to be pretty rare. I would play still the game because i enjoy ML more then CG but it rubs me in all the wrong ways. If something is to your disliking its a super low gap to just download another game from the store. Especially since the content is already not that high compared to older games.
Yeah, I get that. For me, I play these games much less for the fav character collection aspect and more for the rhythm game, so I see this whole thing as them trying to get people like me to buy and use premium currency at the cost of annoying the main audience for this genre of mobage.

The snail pace of song releases and the tedious roster management are the main reasons I got burnt out on SS over a year ago (and LL before that, but also for it leaning too heavily on pay-to-win events), took a hiatus and moved onto spending my money on other rhythm mobage with a DLC song pack scheme. If DLC songs improves the rate of song releases, I wouldn't be opposed to it. I would like nothing more than to have a Shiny Festa kind of game again, but that's just not happening.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I think it's two different models, one supports a live game and the other doesn't.

I've sort of freed myself from having to get everything in every event, so the games as service model doesn't grip me as much as it used to, but I still think there's value to each. Like if you really don't care about any of the meta game stuff and just want to play the songs, LLSIF has like 50+ songs now that you can play on day one - all for free. It's pretty good value assuming you like the charting style used in the game, even if you don't care about the meta game or even the songs (and lets face it, all Asian rhythm games draw from the same Japanese/Korean style of high BPM music for these games anyway.)

m0t0k1

Yeah, I get that. For me, I play these games much less for the fav character collection aspect and more for the rhythm game, so I see this whole thing as them trying to get people like me to buy and use premium currency at the cost of annoying the main audience for this genre of mobage.

The snail pace of song releases and the tedious roster management are the main reasons I got burnt out on SS over a year ago (and LL before that, but also for it leaning too heavily on pay-to-win events), took a hiatus and moved onto spending my money on other rhythm mobage with a DLC song pack scheme. If DLC songs improves the rate of song releases, I wouldn't be opposed to it. I would like nothing more than to have a Shiny Festa kind of game again, but that's just not happening.

Yeah nobody is buying a €60 game on mobile sadly. At least we can pray that stella stage at least gets an asian-english translation. Since they where looking into expanding the franchise when platinum stars arrived.

So cute ^^

Glad you got that to work lol. Happy birhtday Hibiki!!!

Ganaha.Hibiki.full.1529823.jpg

rpmurphy

I dived in today and bought jewels for the guaranteed SSR pull for Theater Days, plus the daily 60 jewel pull... and got Takane and Iori SSRs. I feel like I hit the jackpot. ^__^

m0t0k1

I dived in today and bought jewels for the guaranteed SSR pull for Theater Days, plus the daily 60 jewel pull... and got Takane and Iori SSRs. I feel like I hit the jackpot. ^__^

Congrats on the draws. Next thing is to save up for Miki! :p

You had one job SideM!

Bt8frD0.png

Now that he become an idol he doesn't need to read up on them once he becomes popular he is going to buy a big house.

PantsuJo

Nope we discuss mostly the mobile games since everyone can play that on line. Other news is welcome as well or art. Don't see a reason to move to discord.

There have been some very good miki cards released in million live so ill post them.

Miki :3

Ultimadrago

Nope we discuss mostly the mobile games since everyone can play that on line. Other news is welcome as well or art. Don't see a reason to move to discord.

There have been some very good miki cards released in million live so ill post them.

It's M0m0~

Mind sending me an invite for the line group? My username is the same as on here.

m0t0k1

After 4 years, the Million Live! mobage by Gree is shutting down, I read the news on reddit (here) but you will find the original japanese source here.

I am really sad about the news this means a whole history page removed because there was so much content in ML. Cards, Voice Lines, Story all gone feels so bad. They ported some stuff over to TD but a lot have been rerecorded so things etc also sounds different. If anybody wants to look at most of the cards check out this website.

http://mill.tokyo/

has almost all the cards also without frame.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I am really sad about the news this means a whole history page removed because there was so much content in ML. Cards, Voice Lines, Story all gone feels so bad. They ported some stuff over to TD but a lot have been rerecorded so things etc also sounds different. If anybody wants to look at most of the cards check out this website.

Is that the game that tied into GBF for the promo events?

PantsuJo

Oh thank you for the link!

Top Bottom