• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN PAX 2014 Sale (Transistor, Child of Light, Beyond Two Souls, Pixeljunk, more)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
In preparation for Ultimax, everyone should grab P4A. I wonder if I should jump on Revelaitons. :S

Do I need PS+ for these sales? I wanted Tales of Symphonia in last weeks sale but it was PS plus only. :/

Flash Sales have always been available to everyone.

I really doubt any of them will be PS+-exclusive. PAX14 and PixelJunk sales may have additional PS+ discounts on top.

andylsun

Child of Light - double dipped already (PS3 and physical vita). Oh well, might as well complete the collection.

In for P4A - I am not very good at fighters, but love Persona 4 Golden, so I might as well.

Didn't screen cap COD because who cares about it?

ibbmZDUy9K01Qj.jpg

ibobpOazNbvfFh.jpg
I would have gotten on the Blops 2 season pass if it were at the right price :(

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Didn't screen cap COD because who cares about it?
Who cares?
It looks like the sale sections are being pulled/hidden now.
Here were the listings shown:
Flash Sale! ("$9.99 Deals This Weekend Only!" said the sale header image)
PAX 2014 Sale
Call of Duty Sale
PixelJunk Sale
Holy shit !! I'm saving money for Destiny !! Sony you jerks !!
What if they did amazing sales whenever there was a release gap? That'd be amazing.

LifEndz

On my NG+ play through of persona 4 golden and I'm so in love with this game that I'd buy almost anything P4 related just to get more of those characters. P4 arena and god of war vitacollectiin for me.

Sly Collection on Vita for $10 is a definite purchase.

I'm curious about the God of War Collection on Vita for $10. Does it hold up on the Vita?

Swass

Tales of Graces F was my first tales game, it made me a tales fan I loved it that much. I've since played Symphonia Chronicles, Vesperia, Abyss, Xillia, and currently playing Xillia 2 and have Hearts R preordered. So yeah, I'd recommend it.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Being a Digital only PS Vita player this sale has now forced me to buy the God of War and Sly Collection.

Sony sure is pushing this kind of sales, I love it.

Yup, and I hope they continue. I've spent well over a hundred bucks on these sales so fsr thid year. The recent Injustice and Lego Marvel sale was great. Seriously, it's great, especially for my Vita

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
probably going to announce beyond two souls ps4 edition!!!
=O
I like this theory. Keep the port on the down-low so that thing that Sony exec (Jim Ryan?) about backlash doesn't happen?
I have the base game, is any of the DLC essential? I don't really have it as a fighting game, but as a continuation of the story of P4, since it is canon
Nope. And I agree. It's a great canon thing.
Tales of Graces F was my first tales game, it made me a tales fan I loved it that much. I've since played Symphonia Chronicles, Vesperia, Abyss, Xillia, and currently playing Xillia 2 and have Hearts R preordered. So yeah, I'd recommend it.
Agahgahgahgah. Gotta see the prices on all the other stuff first =)

Hyunkel6

I'll get Child of Light for sure! Haven't played the PS4 for nearly a month now, and this will be an excellent game to fire it up again.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Sly Collection on Vita for $10 is a definite purchase.

I'm curious about the God of War Collection on Vita for $10. Does it hold up on the Vita?

It's playable if you really want GOW1&2 on the go. GOW1 is more unstable than GOW2 which runs well which is surprising though. Also the cutscene compression is yikes but kinda to be expected.

On topic:
Definitely getting Sly collection for Vita.
Maybe I'll pick up Metro.

Apdiddy

Definitely getting Child of Light and Transistor and thought about Trials Fusion (even though I'm not really a Trials fan).

If Sly Collection Vita is less than $10, I would consider getting it.

i-Jest

Transistor, Child of light, Strike Suite Zero, and Don't Starve are going on sale? Well this Pax Sale is looking mighty fine. Just hope the PS+ discounts are present and make it all the more delicious.

I've been waiting for those games specifically to go on sale as well.

Top Bottom