• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

No we're pretty much done, I don't think lots more will show up. This list is good but missing a few things

I updated the List.

The reason why this leak is happening:

We've written a post explaining where the leak came from: https://steamdb.info/blog/recent-package-name-additions/

epmode

I'll probably buy so long as the original music can be used. That new Besaid Island track is painful.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Nice, though I ended up buying it on PS4 I might get it on PC eventually. The better news is that this means FFXII will probably come as well.

I hope they get to FFT too, would've preferred it to FFV/FFVI.

Tizoc

So where are ALL the naysayers that said FFX duology isn't coming to Steam?
Where you at peoples :p

But yo TY SERIES ON STEAM!
PLEASE BE GOOD PORTS!

PRAISE THE GABE!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The more games ported to PC, the better preserved their legacy. I welcome this.

Jawmuncher

Sounds like literally every app has leaked, so it's possible we should be in store for some more titles. Though obviously doesn't mean they will all happen. As was said Halo 3 and others are in the SteamDB and nothing ever happened with them.

So where are ALL the naysayers that said FFX duology isn't coming to Steam?
Where you at peoples :p

There were naysayers? It's been pretty clear to me that Square Enix is trying to cash in the PC market with Final Fantasy. Not sure why they would think X/X-2 was an exception. It's why I was holding off picking up the remaster for console.

xPaw

SteamDB developer and generally a pretty crafty guy.
I am sorry for developers that keep pushing their unreleased/unannounced products to Steam with their real names. Entirely same thing happened with app names on help website when it first came out.

There were naysayers? It's been pretty clear to me that Square Enix is trying to cash in the PC market with Final Fantasy. Not sure why they would think X/X-2 was an exception. It's why I was holding off picking up the remaster for console.

There were some people that said Sony helped with the port/remaster, so it will never be released on PC...

MUnited83

For you.
Super suprised that X/X-2 is actually making it over. Awesome! Day one!

It uses Sony proprietary technology for cutscenes afaik. And it never showed up on a non-Sony console so it was easy to assume it wouldn't happen.

Tizoc

I have to admit I'm a bit annoyed that I bought X-2 on Vita.

I have both FFX and X-2 retail on my Vita, in case I ever need to play them on the go :3

Because some said the game uses some Sony or PS2 tech and that prevents it from being released on a service such as Steam.

Future's looking bright for some SEGA series based on this ;)

Top Bottom