• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect: Andromeda's Fryda Wolff attending 2018 Baltimore, MD, USA convention.

Big Nikus

I feel like I'm missing something. Why is this particularly interesting ? Don't voice actors usually go to fan conventions ?
(I love Fryda Wollff btw, I follow her on Twitter and she's awesome)

kulapik

Are you trying to make a controversy out of nothing? It's not like the actors should be ashamed and hide under a rock.

Big Nikus

Are you trying to make a controversy out of nothing? It's not like the actors should be ashamed and hide under a rock.

Wait, that would be the reason for the thread ? Because of Andromeda's reception ?
Tell me it's not true OP, seriously.

That's nice. I think she's a solid voice actor and I think she did a wonderful job as Ryder. Both of the actors played their Ryder pretty darn well IMO.

Though I'm admittedly a little confused as to why this news in particular gets it's own thread? Voice actors often show up at Cons.

KSweeley

What makes that interesting? A voice actor attending a con seems like a standard thing

I think the con itself might actually be more threadworthy.

I thought certain first year cons caused the guest industry to not trust first year cons, the two cons being Las Pegasus Unicon and DashCon.

I thought certain first year cons caused the guest industry to not trust first year cons, the two cons being Las Pegasus Unicon and DashCon.

This is not how your opening post comes across. Sorry but you were obviously thinking their would be some controversy to this. Nice way to stir a non-existing pot.

Springy

This is not how your opening post comes across. Sorry but you were obviously thinking their would be some controversy to this. Nice way to stir a non-existing pot.

Not sure I'm getting what you're seeing there. It's just confusing out of context as this isn't a BioWare focused board. If anything, it comes across as a low-key ad for the con: OP links to the ticket page.

Big Nikus

I'm sorry, I didn't know my attempt at an informative post would be met with negativity.

It's not negativity, it's incomprehension.
To be honest a thread dedicated to this convention would be more understandable. The fact that Fryda Wolff is going, eh...
Well, I guess it's as good an opportunity as any to say that she's a fun person and did a great job on Andromeda. But the thread is confusing. Nobody's upset though, I think.

SURGEdude

I'm gonna be pissed if I see a Gaf thread about some asshole giving her shit because she voiced a character in a hugely disappointing entry to a beloved series.

Top Bottom