• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo NYC store twitter: [jay leno monologue voice] you heard about the sness?

what do you say when you want to sound like a hayseed

Results are only viewable after voting.
8x9QIx1.png

https://twitter.com/NintendoNYC/status/910643129610641410

attention everyone: it's "sness" and the official nintendo NYC store has confirmed it. "sness" is the official way to pronounce SNES now. Finally, those of us who knew the truth can step into the light, free of shame

sness

BREAKING UPDATE

Ness on an Essennyess still rhymes

EVEN MORE BREAKING UPDATE

this is JOSH himself, in the official 1994 Product Demonstration Program

"16-bit Super N.E.S."

there it is

when it comes to the premier gaming console of the early 90s: are you going to trust Josh, who has a backwards baseball cap, or some dastardly bastardly millennial social media manager who tweets week old memes between killing off industries

Sorry peeps

aceface

It's bad enough I have to listen to my kids say sness cause they heard DanTDM say sness on youtube.

On the plus side my son broke out my 24 year old Super Nintendo and started playing Mario RPG

it's sness. nintendo said so. do you all have proof of nintendo officially saying it's not sness? well I have proof that they think it's sness

"sness" i say. each time the cursed word passes my lips a small, perfectly smooth orb of gray matter accompanies it. i have a gumball machine for a head to think that "sness" is a good word to say

tsundoku

"sness" i say. each time the cursed word passes my lips a small, perfectly smooth orb of gray matter accompanies it. i have a gumball machine for a head to think that "sness" is a good word to say

How the fuck do you parse zee sness or sness nine ex in your head

Holy shit at the red names coming in to share their opinion :lol

It's Super NES or Super Nintendo or Ess En Ee Ess. Suh-ness is the least option.

Top Bottom