• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities that have drastically changed their appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Carey:
Drew-Carey-Weight-Loss.jpg
drew_carey_2010_approved.jpg

Steve Burns (the "Steve" on Blues Clues):
thinking-1.jpg
l.jpg

dvdjamm

B.K. said:
But wasn't his change the result of a motorcycle accident and getting a horrible plastic surgeon after the accident? That's a lot different than someone disfiguring themselves on purpose.

I thought it was from boxing and getting hit in the face way too much

I think Kelly Osbourne is one of the best example;

CWNND.jpg
MtYEQ.jpg

I was also going to say her brother Jack, but sadly he seems like he's slowly getting all the weight he lost back...

AMUSIX said:
and this one, for that matter...though his looks far more natural...
TphTD.jpg

I think its hilarious that since returning to Middle Earth for The Hobbit, Peter Jackson has transformed completely back into his jolly old self.

Some people need to realize that aging happens (except for Keanu). I think the OP meant more with plastic surgery and/or weight loss.

Medalion

Banned
Solstice said:
Some people need to realize that aging happens (except for Keanu). I think the OP meant more with plastic surgery and/or weight loss.
At this rate, Keanu NEEDS plastic surgery to make himself look like he CAN AGE

Solo

Solstice said:

This is NeoGAF, where people have their minds blown that actors play more than one role.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
The Shadow said:
OMG! Nothing has changed except for age. The horror!
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure she got plastic surgery at one point and it was kind of for the worse. I used to have a huge crush on her, but all of a sudden at some point she had that "plastic surgery face" and IMO she's never been as attractive since.

Atlagev

OldCorgan.jpg
GothCorgan.jpg

Most people go through a goth phase in high school. Billy Corgan turned goth in the middle of his music career.

The thing with Beverley D'Angelo is that it doesn't just look like she aged. It looks like she aged and was then caught being absorbed by the Thing, in the midst of simultaneously absorbing Rosie.

demon said:
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure she got plastic surgery at one point and it was kind of for the worse. I used to have a huge crush on her, but all of a sudden at some point she had that "plastic surgery face" and IMO she's never been as attractive since.

480px-Meg_Ryan_Met_Opera_2010_Shankbone.jpg

Chin, lips and cheeks =/.

OMG! Nothing has changed except for age. The horror!

No, the "after" pic isn't a good example. Ryan did get that scary-face surgery. Where her face gets scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom