• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

3 nightstalkers in trials+they actually get the orbs=insane amount of supers

Think they shot like 8 tethers or something like that.

Good shit ape and todd 👍

Are there any HM Totems-Daughters runs still going down? I have the CP.

Tried to help Macello's buddy to his first Year 2 Mercury. Hit 7-0, get matched against pro-mode team from FUCKING BRAZIL. Connection based MM my ass, it's pure skill/card based. They've ruined the only part of the game I actually like, it's so frustrating. Try again tomorrow if I can actually find someone to help but that's as likely as reasonable connections after 7 wins.

me right now:

tumblr_inline_n8l0kk9uvI1r8wkkd.gif

NeOak

Tried to help Macello's buddy to his first Year 2 Mercury. Hit 7-0, get matched against pro-mode team from FUCKING BRAZIL. Connection based MM my ass, it's pure skill/card based. They've ruined the only part of the game I actually like, it's so frustrating. Try again tomorrow if I can actually find someone to help but that's as likely as reasonable connections after 7 wins.

I'm up for it, but I'm only 307 atm.

2real4tv

me right now:

Would like to get my son through it he has only done totems and Warpriest.

Lima

me right now:

Trials was the only mode that didn't really have laggy games outside of the odd one or when people actually used lag switches.

Now more than ever I appreciate that I bought a Netduma. Matchmaking sometimes takes 5 minutes to find a Trials match but at least it is actually playable then.

ViciousDS

Banned
Gaf

What's a good warlock spec for raiding?

Guessing sunbringer is still the go to

I'm up for normal kings fall full.....never got to beat oryx

Lima

Gaf

Nah Storm caller or nova bomb. Sunsinger is trash and just boring in PvE. Think of it this way. You can't die and come back to life with your other two classes so play as careful as you do on them when playing the lock.

Ditters

me right now:

I'd like to run HM with you, if the offer still stands. GergR123

ocean

Banned

me right now:

WindyMeagerIberianmole.gif

Magik

me right now:

All of the crucible is SBMM.

Mindlog

Gaf

Sunsinger works great during most encounters. Being aggressive with it to create orbs is an art that every Warlock should practice. If there are orbs on the ground consider making more.
Once you feel confident the Stormcaller can really help clear out lots of adds. It's so effective that sometimes it lasts too long and I switch classes just to end the trip to Shock-Town a little early.

Voidwalker... sigh. Don't know why they had to nerf Voidwalker orb production. Heavily outclassed by the other two and I used to main Voidwalker. Even in cases where Voidwalker should really shine (Undying Mind) the Sunsinger can still make as many orbs and ride that revive at the same time.

Armor and Recovery all around. Warlocks are great for that.
Some grenades are great for a kill like fusion, but I tend to prefer area denial and DoT like Solar.
If you decide to run Sunsinger without using your super the Tlaloc is a very powerful weapon.

NM kings fall? PS4

SC-ViciousDS

I'm down, waiting for the Mars pub event and it's boring as fuck.

Nah Storm caller or nova bomb. Sunsinger is trash and just boring in PvE. Think of it this way. You can't die and come back to life with your other two classes so play as careful as you do on them when playing the lock.

Ignore this. Use Sunsinger with Tlaloc or Stormcaller. Void is second class compared to those two.

Sure. I'm down with a semi-quick run.

Same here. Down for the same Totems to Daughters run.

I'm up for it, but I'm only 307 atm.

Sure. I'm down with a semi-quick run.

I want in on this run, too, if you please.

This looks like 6 right here if everyone is still down. I'll load up the CP and people can start joining on me then I'll switch characters to save the CP.

PSN is DrDrizzay101 if anyone isn't on my list.

ViciousDS

Banned
Nice to know......stormcaller is my only maxed and usable spec atm.

Also I see dragons breath.....in guessing i should jump on that lol

Luis_23

We need 2 from totems HM KF to Oryx

1. Me
2. SoulClap
3. Branaghs
4. Fat_Panda
5. That guy
6. This guy

Please have 320 sparrow

It's ded

Was your son still available? I think everyone else has responded so just wanted to know if you were on your way or if we needed to get another 6th. No hurry if you're still coming but just wanted to confirm first.

SpecX

Middle finger emblem, need to play and complete any one activity from the director from 7-10th jan.

Good thing you posted this. Thought you just needed to login, didn't know you had to do an activity as well. Guess I'll get the daily out the way.

Almost had my first Oryx with LFG and all of a sudden the 4th ogre teleported on the final wave (16th orb). FUUUUUUUUUfiuhaisugfhiaugsef

Thanks for the quick raid everyone!

Doing anything besides the CM each week really is a total waste of time.

Trials was the only mode that didn't really have laggy games outside of the odd one or when people actually used lag switches.

Now more than ever I appreciate that I bought a Netduma. Matchmaking sometimes takes 5 minutes to find a Trials match but at least it is actually playable then.

Yeah I miss that so much. I love the game mode and the flawless challenge etc. but it was the relatively smooth connections that made Y1 Trials so great.

Been tempted to get a NetDuma for awhile, we'll see if I eventually bite the bullet. I'd be more than happy to wait 5 minutes for playable games that don't make me want to rage quit Destiny entirely.

All of the crucible is SBMM.

Everything now, sure. But Y1 Trials was a glorious outlier. A beautiful bird that was too wonderful to live.

Let me know, Mars is putting me to sleep.

Yeah sorry we had filled up. We just did one run Totems-Daughters, technically I still have two more characters I could do before reset but I doubt I'll care enough to bother.

NeOak

Been tempted to get a NetDuma for awhile, we'll see if I eventually bite the bullet. I'd be more than happy to wait 5 minutes for playable games that don't make me want to rage quit Destiny entirely.

Wanna give it a test with mine tomorrow?

Top Bottom