• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mid year sale on NA PSN (finally,there is some good deals)

Daouzin

Wow, Ratchet and Clank is a steal at that price.

I was considering getting Mordor on Steam for that price, but wasn't really feeling it since it's a game I'd rather play on PS4. I'll definitely be getting that and maybe the God of War 3 Remaster.

Weebos

Banned
Is Tokyo Twilight Hunters worth $10?

Other than that not much for me. Maybe I'll grab some Vita games, but I have plenty of those that I'm not playing.

pa22word

Weird that left behind is on sale and not last of us proper...?

Picked up god of war 3 and r+c...or am trying if psn's slow ass will ever fucking cooperate xD

God of war is one of those games I was always going to pick up but never got around to because I always had something better to play. For that price I don't really care if it ends up being as boring as the other games in the series were lol

Wow the PS2 HD collections for PS3 are really cheap. Regretting having bought them physically a year and a half ago and not even having played them - those are some really good prices...

It's really nice to see such great sales on PSN as of late.

It's still ones opinion. Rather you like or hate a game is still up to you. I like the mechanics and overall world's on Ratchet though. Straightforward gameplay overall with gadgets and some platforming.

Just don't buy a game of your looking for resons not to.

Rymuth

Hope the PSVR people are happy!

The vita sales aren't too shabby either

Might pick up Mordor GOTY just to Platinum it

Still after all this time the Dark Souls 3 DLC has yet to go on sale once, looks like I will finally cave and buy it.

What are the general thoughts on the Attack on Titan game?

Krakn3Dfx

Risk of Rain for $4 is a no brainer. Such a great little title.

Also The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition for $5.99 is worth checking out. Had a lot of fun with that game.

Syysch

God dammit, i have like 7 games i still cant download for a week-ish due to being near my data cap, it's gonna take me like 3 months to get all these games with ps+ stuff dropping soon too.

W-00

Neptunia is on sale on Vita. Finally, time for me to get into this long running JRPG franchise. Do these games have Japanese audio on Vita?

They're dual-audio. English is the default, so you have to change to Japanese in the settings if you want it.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Nice.....Mad Max and Shadow of the Beast for me!!! :)

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Danganronpa is still $39.99.

Why do I keep thinking this game will be on sale?

Did you miss the E3 sales? PS4 version was just on sale literally until today, starting like June 9! I think it was ~$27, so not a massive discount, but expect it to go on sale again for sure.

As for Vita, they go on sale all the damn time.

pa22word

For some reason the Playstation Store won't load for me in Chrome. Anyone else have this issue?
Their desktop store has always been a total dumpster fire for me. I always have the choice when it comes to psn of slow PS4, crashing Vita, or broken desktop. Usually this means I'm waiting on my PS4 lol

MauroNL

So how easy is it to buy from the US Store? I am pretty new to the PSN ecosystem, and currently only have a EU PS+ account. I buy a lot of stuff from the US Xbox Live but is it as easy as that on PSN?

I guess its pretty impossible to get PS+ on a US account though?

JMY86

I picked up Ratchet & Clank finally, I have been eyeing it for a while. I am excited to check it out with the 4K & HDR.

Top Bottom