• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
C0QsQAeWQAAgAx7.jpg

theosi

Mostly lurker here. Just wanted to thank all the regular posters here for years of entertainment.

As a habs guy I always loved reading Red and Creepers posts, Cakeboss and Quick, you guys are awesome and just thanks to all of you for posting in this thread.

Especially during the playoffs I would just relentlessly refresh this thread to see what you guys were saying, and loved every second of it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Mostly lurker here. Just wanted to thank all the regular posters here for years of entertainment.

As a habs guy I always loved reading Red and Creepers posts, Cakeboss and Quick, you guys are awesome and just thanks to all of you for posting in this thread.

Especially during the playoffs I would just relentlessly refresh this thread to see what you guys were saying, and loved every second of it.

I passed it along, thank you

We aren't done yet :)

Cake Boss

Banned

😍😍😘😘

👍

adavids

Another lurker here. NHLGAF has been my favourite community here since way back when Manics and Forza were kicking around.

Missed all the banter the last few days. I know it's early in the season but Cakeboss posts have been worthy of Hart Trophy consideration.

LeafsGAF was finally settling in and feeling good about their team and I've been proud watching their posts from the press box.

I feel for Solo and Creepers it's as though the cloud of stupidity that was hanging over the Leafs has shifted up to Montreal. I really want to see Leafs v Habs in the playoffs because it would be awesome and for the reactions in this group.

Hope to see you guys around.

LedZeppelin

Neo Member
Hi, the people of this community has moved on. If you want to take the Reigns of NHLGAF feel free to do so. I'll miss this community but this is for the best.

I loved everyone here. I'll never forget my time here, Thanks for everything NHLGAF.

Farewell

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.gif

ZeroGravity

Not nearly creative enough to go out in any blaze of glory, so might as well make my last post here.

Special shoutouts to Quick for the great OT work over the years, Marvie for reaching out to me after the Lightning lost in the finals two years ago, Soc for keeping the entire community honest, Creeper for being Creeper, Leafs-GAF for being good sports about everything, the small handful of other Tampa fans who never posted nearly enough, and everyone else in the community for being the only reason I even bothered staying on GAF for as long as I did.

Don't really have any plans to migrate over to the new boards, and I'm sure as hell not staying here, so I'll see you on discord.

tumblr_mnl19ssbmX1srple3o1_250.gif

I feel like my time is coming soon so I'd just like to say it's been an incredibly fun past couple of years dining on salt with you fine people over the greatest sport in the world.

QwviecD.gif

LET'S GO PENGUINS
ardaimidaler-03.gif

THIS IS THE OUR YEAR
FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
THREE-PEAT!!!
THREE-PEAT!!!
THREE-PEAT!!!

m6kwB0R.gif

N1YFidI.gif

LET'S GO PENGUINS!!!!

PillarEN

Anyone wanting to shift over to the "new place" will be able to do so probably in the near future. See you guys there if you make the jump eventually

Weevilone

I'm still around, perhaps the lone Blues fan in the thread now? Crazy.. I could never keep up b/c the thread moved so fast. I'd not look b/c I was going to watch a game a couple hours late, then the related stuff would be a dozen pages deep already.

Now the thread is dead. :-(

Joe T.

Maybe someone else that's been watching more of the season unfold has a better perspective on this (poor Habs fan here), but what's led to the high scoring this season? Still early in the season, but scoring hasn't been this high since 2005-2006 and there have been quite a few lopsided messes, like that Winnipeg blowout against Pittsburgh.

Top Bottom