• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swap Note

Everything is transferred over. Everything will be exactly as it was on your old 3DS.

Photos saved to the SD card will still work on your new system (you just put the SD card from your old 3DS into your new one after the transfer; you'll be told to do this during the process), and photos saved on the system itself will be transferred to the new one.

That is a relief! Thanks Tye :D.

Sorry, just thought of another question. i has my black 3DS tied to my Club Nintendo account for peace of mind with regard to eshop purchases. Does the transfer process switch this to the new system too?

Tyeforce

That is a relief! Thanks Tye :D.

Sorry, just thought of another question. i has my black 3DS tied to my Club Nintendo account for peace of mind with regard to eshop purchases. Does the transfer process switch this to the new system too?
I believe so, but I think you can have multiple 3DS systems tied to the same Club Nintendo account, anyway, so it's all good.

I believe so, but I think you can have multiple 3DS systems tied to the same Club Nintendo account, anyway, so it's all good.

Yes, one can [I have a black and red 3DS tied to the same CN account] so I am probably just worrying unnecessarily :). I'll soon find out when I make an eshop purchase if it shows up on my CN list of games! :)

Thanks for all your advice Tye :D.

BooJoh

I got another NSMB2 stationery today. It features gold Mario throwing a gold fireball with a stack of coins and coins raining down the screen slowly.

When you recive them they will automaticlly added.

Weird. I just unlocked the ability to unlock new notes. Then later on the ability to save the special ones. I never wrote anything so I guess I had to do that a few times first. I have 15 special stationery. How many are there? 23 or 24? Supposedly there was a NSMB2 one released yesterday but I did not get one...

I need new year, nintendo direct Europe, dragon quest monsters 1, dragon quest monsters 2, monster hunter 3, culdcept, mario tennis open peach, mario & sonic, and the supposedly new NSMB 2 one. Can someone please hook it up?

Chrom

Weird. I just unlocked the ability to unlock new notes. Then later on the ability to save the special ones. I never wrote anything so I guess I had to do that a few times first. I have 15 special stationery. How many are there? 23 or 24? Supposedly there was a NSMB2 one released yesterday but I did not get one...

25 if we're counting the new New Super Mario Bros. 2 one.

All of the research that I've done about this stationery in particular suggests it was only sent to North American 3DS users, as I haven't heard from anyone from Europe or Japan receiving the note that sent this out.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Just received the new NSMB2 stationery here in Europe from an American contact.

Lame smartphone pic follows:

20120815224304.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I got that a few days ago, though I just opened Swapnote for the first time in a while today. Did my bit in sending it on.

I'm looking for one or two Swap Note friends for the main purpose of receiving and passing on new stationery. I was on a couple lists before, but those don't seem to be active anymore. I do my best to send forward any new stationery I receive.

If anyone would be kind enough to add me, I'll PM you my Friend Code. The only special stationery I'm missing right now is the newest NSMB2 one with Gold Mario and the stack of coins. If anyone needs any of the others and could send me the NSMB2 one in exchange, that would be great.

Thanks.

Edit: Found some people.

Roto13

I'm looking for one or two Swap Note friends for the main purpose of receiving and passing on new stationery. I was on a couple lists before, but those don't seem to be active anymore. I do my best to send forward any new stationery I receive.

If anyone would be kind enough to add me, I'll PM you my Friend Code. The only special stationery I'm missing right now is the newest NSMB2 one with Gold Mario and the stack of coins. If anyone needs any of the others and could send me the NSMB2 one in exchange, that would be great.

Thanks.

Didn't I add you at some point? >_>

Roto13

fffffiiiinnneee-uh. Tell me your friend code and which stationeries you need. You don't have to switch your online status to shown but there's a good chance you'll get cut in my next friends list cull if it looks like you haven't been online in a while. :p

fffffiiiinnneee-uh. Tell me your friend code and which stationeries you need. You don't have to switch your online status to shown but there's a good chance you'll get cut in my next friends list cull if it looks like you haven't been online in a while. :p

Thanks, PM sent.

Zornica

Banned
why isn't it spreading like wildfire yet?
last time a new stationary poped up I got like 20 letters within the first hour...
time to get writing folks :p

WOW that new stationery looks awesome. Why don't I have it yet ;_;

I sent it out first thing this morning after getting it on my import 3DS. I've got like 15 GAFers on my friends list, but Roto13 is like the only person I ever see on SwapNote. :(

If any of you guys are active on SwapNote shoot me a PM and I'll add you to my friends list.

zroid

Banned
I sent it out first thing this morning after getting it on my import 3DS. I've got like 15 GAFers on my friends list, but Roto13 is like the only person I ever see on SwapNote. :(

If any of you guys are active on SwapNote shoot me a PM and I'll add you to my friends list.

You should add me! :D

1676-3679-7062

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but I received new Nintendo Direct Japan stationery yesterday featuring a mountain and fireworks...

20120831024205.jpg

Out of curiosity, how are people ripping those?

I wish we could rip peoples actual drawings - there really should be a Swapnote web viewer or something that you can upload to

axisofweevils

And here is the customary lame smartphone pic of the new stationery.

20120911200957.jpg

I received this from a friend. I haven't got the Shibata message yet.

EDIT: It arrived minutes later.

NeOak

I had a gaffer in my FL but he stopped sending stuff, so whoever can help me get them all, would be appreciated.

NeoRausch

I had a gaffer in my FL but he stopped sending stuff, so whoever can help me get them all, would be appreciated.

Man, it still pisses. Me of that i can't see if somebody removed me from their friendslist. I mean, it's ok if someone needs the space, but it's shitty that i can't see it on my system in ANY way.

*rant*

watershed

Banned
Is anyone looking to swap drawings and doodles thru swapnote? I've just started getting back into swapnote and colors!3d but it seems the activity level of my 3ds friends has really died down, especially in the drawing department. Here's my latest doodle which I just sent out. I'd love to add some new folks to swap drawings with! My fc is 1203-9217-7569. PM me if you add me.

_507043.jpg

Here's the link to it in the Colors! gallery:http://colorslive.com/details/507043-Hunting_the_Dark_by_artwalknoon.php

axisofweevils

Just received that new stationery. According to the Notification, only users that played NSMB 2 will get it.
It was a letter from Miyamoto. (It's to advertise the fact that you can now buy the game on eShop.)
Sadly, his Mii doesn't appear in the plaza though.

Top Bottom