• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hayden Panettiere thinks GAFers are disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
wlzzhf.jpg

Rorschach

wmat said:
It's not so much the rules as this numerical fact:
users.png

There's a lot of expensive traffic load on wired's servers originating from here if you hotlink. They will at some point replace the image with a "DO NOT HOTLINK" image if you do this.

I wouldn't even go to ComicCon. I can fully understand her disgust.
He didn't do anything wrong. The other poster just couldn't stomach the nerd he posted.

Phntmbanana

Neo Member
Not surprised... Heroes sucked after the semi-decent first season, and whatever they pump out next is going to be just as bad

Costanza

Banned
Phntmbanana said:
Not surprised... Heroes sucked after the semi-decent first season, and whatever they pump out next is going to be just as bad
what the fuck does that have to do with anything :lol

AZ Greg

Phntmbanana said:

So how long did you have to wait in line to shake her hand?

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
It's one thing to be a nerd, it's another to be an ugly disgusting slob that never bathes. I don't blame her for being repulsed.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Some of those guys at the comic cons are disgusting... I am sure she has disgusting fans in all walks of life. It is not because someone like games or D&D she is disgusted it is because they haven't taken a shower in 2 days (because of a board game or some shit) smell like cheetos and mountain dew...

JoeMartin

I click on the thread and this is what I see. Several things caught my eye.

vh4ufm.jpg

Oh how disappointed I was upon immediately scrolling down.

pjberri

Crotchety Old Man
shintoki said:
So fucking true. I can give you a reason why a good chuck of society things people like that are freaks. Because you look as bad as you smell.:lol I was going use the elevator, but after my 2nd time were I just ran over to the door, when it was opening, and the stench just came blowing out. I just shouted at the people to shower and walk away. It was horrible.

Only thing worse, was the amount of people who thought they were hot and trying too hook up with others there. It was just creepy. Like this is their one time out a year and have to do all of it in one weekend.

And I can't believe a gaffer hasn't said...That isn't Sanitizer yet. Thats lubricate or some thing like that:lol
You can't use 'people like that' and 'you' while sporting an anime avatar.

;)

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I would hope that gaffers, on average, have better hygiene and are less weird and nerdy than the people who go to comic con. I would probably be putting a shit load of Purell after every hand I shake as well.

Brannon

Anime Weekend Atlanta is ruined by these odiferous vestibules of the Stank.

And she does not have enough hand sanitizer.

Judging by the shape her cleanser-holding hand is forming, I'm betting that the story attached to the pic is completely false. She is actually saying, "So you don't want to swallow it 'cause... 'ick,' right? But you don't want it to get on the floor--that's still all ewwy--so here is what you do..."

AVclub

So one gross dude gives her the stink palm at a public event, forcing the poor girl to empty a bottle of anti-bacterial stuff on herself and somehow this is an insult to all of GAF? WTF? Someone please post a picture of who shook her hand right before this picture because I can almost guarantee that he doesn't represent the vast majority of people on these forums.

She's a bitch for having that kind of attitude towards her fans, but have you smelled the B.O. on the motherfuckers? I thought it was the end of the road for me when the crowd got really thick by the movie section.

Scribble

Blackace said:
Some of those guys at the comic cons are disgusting... I am sure she has disgusting fans in all walks of life. It is not because someone like games or D&D she is disgusted it is because they haven't taken a shower in 2 days (because of a board game or some shit) smell like cheetos and mountain dew...

Yeah.

So just say you guys were Hayden.
Some guy with extremely sweaty, smelly hands shakes yours.
Are you saying that you wouldn't be disgusted having someone else's sweaty, smelly
sweat on your hands? She's only human.

Scribble said:
Yeah.

So just say you guys were Hayden.
Some guy with extremely sweaty, smelly hands shakes yours.
Are you saying that you wouldn't be disgusted having someone else's sweaty, smelly
sweat on your hands? She's only human.

Everyone's hands perspire in a warm environment.

Now if the guy didn't wipe his hands off and/or smelled and/or looked horrendous then I understand the hand sanitizer :lol.

Scribble

FunkyMunkey said:
Everyone's hands perspire in a warm environment.
Doesn't mean it's nice! She was shaking hands with many people too, and at least one of them is bound to have smelled.

FightyF

Banned
:lol Her face is the complete opposite of that "awesome smiley".

I don't blame her. When I was Comp Sci I freaking dreaded typing on keyboards. Which in comp sci, you had to do every freaking hour of your day when you weren't sleeping!

I remember washing my hands in the bathroom once and some guy flushes, leaves the stall, doesn't wash his hands, and I see him 5 minutes later typing away on one of the computers!

AmMortal said:
Oh my, that image is just begging to be immortalized...

AmMortalize it, you know you want to!

AmMortal

Banned
FightyF said:
:lol Her face is the complete opposite of that "awesome smiley".

I don't blame her. When I was Comp Sci I freaking dreaded typing on keyboards. Which in comp sci, you had to do every freaking hour of your day when you weren't sleeping!

I remember washing my hands in the bathroom once and some guy flushes, leaves the stall, doesn't wash his hands, and I see him 5 minutes later typing away on one of the computers!

AmMortalize it, you know you want to!

I would Stickmen the hell out of it, but my computer is :(

Ronok

GSG Flash said:
I would hope that gaffers, on average, have better hygiene and are less weird and nerdy than the people who go to comic con. I would probably be putting a shit load of Purell after every hand I shake as well.

It was most likely a gaffer who shook her hand.

Scribble said:
Doesn't mean it's nice! She was shaking hands with many people too, and at least one of them is bound to have smelled.

It's also not nice to smear your nasty smelly sweat on someone elses hand. o.o;;

JimiNutz

Banned
Mmmmmm delicious nuts.

I approve of this photoshop attempt

Also fuck Panettiere. I know she didn’t say anything about GAF directly, and if I’m honest I’d probably at least wipe my hand off after shaking hands with what was probably a fat sweaty nerd, but if she did hate GAF I wouldn’t give a shit because she’s a shit actress and she’s not even that hot. Don’t get me wrong I would never go so far as to say she’s ugly, but I have no idea why people go crazy for this slightly above average looking blonde. Must be the cheerleader outfit. Also bitch has sharp knees.

Blackjack

FunkyMunkey said:
Now if the guy didn't wipe his hands off and/or smelled and/or looked horrendous then I understand the hand sanitizer :lol.
Well, she WAS at ComiCon. Chances are, all of the above AND he was dressed like Black Canary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom