• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
How is that different then Dr. Scholl's?

Think of Scholl's as the Payless version of insoles - although sometimes they're not even cheap. They fall apart quickly and their effectiveness (whether gel, arch support, etc) tend to wear out quickly. The Sof Soles I have are almost as good as new after a year+

Lot of people said to size down a half size on Racers, but I went TTS and glad I did.
giphy.gif

If anything Racers are half up.

For Trainers just go same size as Racers.

Ashhong

Thanks for the suggestions guys

Wore my NMDs out today and it's actually not that bad without the insole. The sock grip helps, and its nowhere near as tight as the uncaged so that's nice. These shoes feel so comfortable though, I love how wide and spacious it feels. Do the non-PK feel as good?

I think I just joined the NMD bandwagon...only a few years late...though UB are still better

Explain. Cause i wont buy it until i can get it for that price.

While i like it alot i dont see where it is worth 150. I see racers going on sale and dropping to 100 al the time too.
Nike flooded the market with Racers in a billion different colour ways that weren't particularly hyped, which resulted in them regularly going on sale for under a $100. Check the Racer thread on NT, people in there regularly post deals.

Oxn

Nike flooded the market with Racers in a billion different colour ways that weren't particularly hyped, which resulted in them regularly going on sale for under a $100. Check the Racer thread on NT, people in there regularly post deals.

Yea but im talking about the Trainers

Oxn

So ive never owned a pair of Roshe before. Thought they looked kinda ugly and girlie.

But this one is really speaking to me. Can someone tell me how they are? Fit? Comfort?

This one is from Nikelab, Flyknit, Roshe 2 v2.

nikelab-roshe-two-flyknit-v2-mens-shoe.png

Oxn

Fit on the v1s is half size down. Comfort-wise they are very lightweight but the sole is as stiff as it can be.

Well im told to go half to full size up actually. A very stiff sole is a deal breaker, since im wearing ultraboost now.

At a price of $140, i might as well get a second pair of Uncaged when its on sale.

Nike+ reserved the J13 breds for me but I don't know if I want them that bad.

Man Nike+ hasn't reserved my anything since the Royal 1s. Not that I'm in the market for shoes but I feel like I've been forgotten lol

So ive never owned a pair of Roshe before. Thought they looked kinda ugly and girlie.

But this one is really speaking to me. Can someone tell me how they are? Fit? Comfort?

This one is from Nikelab, Flyknit, Roshe 2 v2.

nikelab-roshe-two-flyknit-v2-mens-shoe.png

140$ for some Roshes? Pass. Them thangs are like 40$ max at this point. Nikelab up charge for sure.

Oxn

Man Nike+ hasn't reserved my anything since the Royal 1s. Not that I'm in the market for shoes but I feel like I've been forgotten lol

140$ for some Roshes? Pass. Them thangs are like 40$ max at this point. Nikelab up charge for sure.

Well your thinking of regular roshes. These are Flyknit. Even the non Nikelab ones are $130.

Dumb Q my friend wants to secure a AJ13 in women size, how much they go for? I know men is 190.00 so women should be around 149.99 or less?

Plus tax of course XD

Radec

Man, why can't the nmd japan triple blacks the like with these new nmd sachiko.. These have been sitting for a day now in adc unlike the triple black where it got sold out in 5mins.

Well im told to go half to full size up actually. A very stiff sole is a deal breaker, since im wearing ultraboost now.

At a price of $140, i might as well get a second pair of Uncaged when its on sale.
Flyknit Roshes are TTS. The V2s are super comfortable due to the lunar in the sole and aren’t stiff at all. You can probably wait it out and get them on sale, Roshes aren’t particularly popular these days.

acohrs

the same that will happen to NMD.

an excellent shoe, massively hyped and limited stock, gross saturation through restocks in bazillion colorways, ppl/influencers get bored and move onto the next one.

rinse and repeat.

Don't think we've hit peak NMD yet, sneakerheads think we have but think it's got wings for the mainstream for a while yet.

the same that will happen to NMD.

an excellent shoe, massively hyped and limited stock, gross saturation through restocks in bazillion colorways, ppl/influencers get bored and move onto the next one.

rinse and repeat.

I definitely won't get bored of the NMD. It's my favorite shoe profile of all-time (especially the R2), and I want as many as I can justify to afford lol.

The overall hype will eventually peak, for sure, but I definitely don't think we're close to being there yet.

Radec

I definitely won't get bored of the NMD. It's my favorite shoe profile of all-time (especially the R2), and I want as many as I can justify to afford lol.

The overall hype will eventually peak, for sure, but I definitely don't think we're close to being there yet.

Yeah, those NMDs that sit doesn't really look good to begin with.

Those upcoming red apple 2.0 will be gone in minutes.

Yeah, those NMDs that sit doesn't really look good to begin with.

Those upcoming red apple 2.0 will be gone in minutes.

The red apple and the caramel apple ones will be sold out instantly for sure. Going to try for the caramel apple ones. They have the look of the perfect fall shoe.

Did a side-by-side of both triple blacks. I love these shoes so much- I've worn the mesh ones a lot since I got them.

Code:
[img]http://imgur.com/Ft223lq.jpg[/img]

Anth0ny

Footlocker.ca is fucking dumb. Let me explain in 3 tiers.

Tier 1 - Sneaker you want is on the site, size is greyed out. Can't add it to cart. Oh well.

Tier 2 - Size isn't greyed out. So I add it to cart! Checkout... "Sorry the item you've selected is unavailable". Ok thanks then why isn't it fucking greyed out you fucker.

Tier 3 - Size isn't greyed out. So I add it to cart! Checkout... hey it's a success! Surprised I got that NMD.

FUCKING 3 DAYS LATER I GET AN EMAIL TELLING ME THEY WERE SOLD OUT MY ORDER IS CANCELLED

like what the actual fuck is that

Fjordson

Picked up the black Sashiko NMD. I don't really need another black and white shoe, but I like that it doesn't have the three stripes on the primeknit. And apparently the PK is super soft, moreso than regular PK NMD's. Similar to the material on the Nice Kicks pair.

Top Bottom