• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

Stat!

So Viz and I both are hugely pro Horizon Zero Dawn fans. If you guys haven't played it yet, what is up with your life?

Destiny though tomorrow?!

So Viz and I both are hugely pro Horizon Zero Dawn fans. If you guys haven't played it yet, what is up with your life?

Destiny though tomorrow?!

Destiny isnt out until Wed. Ill def be playing and we will have to see if I have a spot open as I now seem to have a lot of people interested in playing it now.

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday which is why Stat brought it up out if the blue. It was one of my favorite games of all-time and I especially loved how they handled the story and how unique it was and echo Stat's advice to play the game if you get a chance.

Stat!

Destiny isnt out until Wed. Ill def be playing and we will have to see if I have a spot open as I now seem to have a lot of people interested in playing it now.

I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday which is why Stat brought it up out if the blue. It was one of my favorite games of all-time and I especially loved how they handled the story and how unique it was and echo Stat's advice to play the game if you get a chance.

I blame my friend who was like "we'll play some of it tomorrow". What a liar. If you have a spot, let me know. Im still torn on a character class but if it doesn't matter, I'll pick one at random

13thStep

Welp, back in Florida after my trip to NY. B/c of the impending hurricane all stores are out of water and there is a gas shortage down here. Awesome. I wish I was able to stay in NY instead of coming back to this shit.

Delryk

I blame my friend who was like "we'll play some of it tomorrow". What a liar. If you have a spot, let me know. Im still torn on a character class but if it doesn't matter, I'll pick one at random

Thats cuz the collectors edition has a 2-3 day early access.. lol maybe your buddy got that.

Delryk

Welp, back in Florida after my trip to NY. B/c of the impending hurricane all stores are out of water and there is a gas shortage down here. Awesome. I wish I was able to stay in NY instead of coming back to this shit.

So youre swimming with the fishies....and trash? Bet the 2nd part is not far from most villages in the US so shoyldnt be a problem.. rofl. I joke i joke!

Must really suck tho.

13thStep

So youre swimming with the fishies....and trash? Bet the 2nd part is not far from most villages in the US so shoyldnt be a problem.. rofl. I joke i joke!

Must really suck tho.

Yep it does. It's getting scary. Can't find water or gas. Not sure what I'm going to do other than keep trying. I've only got half a tank.

Also b/c of the hurricane my boss' flight this weekend was canceled and re-scheduled for next Friday. Guess who can't have off for NHL next Friday, this guy. (Not like that is my biggest concern as of right now anyway).

Delryk

Yep it does. It's getting scary. Can't find water or gas. Not sure what I'm going to do other than keep trying. I've only got half a tank.

Also b/c of the hurricane my boss' flight this weekend was canceled and re-scheduled for next Friday. Guess who can't have off for NHL next Friday, this guy. (Not like that is my biggest concern as of right now anyway).

Yah try to survive bud.. who cares about nhl at this point. Especially with the hurricane coming your way... cant even imagine...

Worse ive gotten was freezing rain which caused so much damage, no electricity for 21 days. But luckily, with parents owning a company, we had dibs on generators. Had to live in close quarters with the whole family though.. we were about 30 in a 2000sqr ft house.

Yah try to survive bud.. who cares about nhl at this point. Especially with the hurricane coming your way... cant even imagine...

Worse ive gotten was freezing rain which caused so much damage, no electricity for 21 days. But luckily, with parents owning a company, we had dibs on generators. Had to live in close quarters with the whole family though.. we were about 30 in a 2000sqr ft house.

What he said.

Make sure you get the F out if there well before that thing is supposed to hit, everything else is secondary at this point. Dont wait until the last minute like idiots do.

Stat!

What he said.

Make sure you get the F out if there well before that thing is supposed to hit, everything else is secondary at this point. Dont wait until the last minute like idiots do.

Yep. Don't be a hero. Stay safe and all that.

And we'll play NHL for more than one night so even if you're not there for the first week, don't feel like you are missing out.

13thStep

What he said.

Yep. Don't be a hero. Stay safe and all that.

And we'll play NHL for more than one night so even if you're not there for the first week, don't feel like you are missing out.

Appreciate all this. They have not called for my area to be evacuated yet, but further south, like the Miami area were told to leave.

I'll keep an eye on the news.

Delryk

Appreciate all this. They have not called for my area to be evacuated yet, but further south, like the Miami area were told to leave.

I'll keep an eye on the news.

man.. and Jose that's far behind that could hit right after... though Trump may finish his wall before Jose tries to hop over cuz it's a mexican name

Delryk

Was playing a strike mission in Destiny last night with buddies and all of a sudden i get a notice on my dashboard "NHL18 is now accessible" oh ok.. thanks EA, i know you love xbox better than PS4... ROFL

13thStep

Delryk, this made me think of you....lol (its in spoilers b/c the image is kinda big)

21462956_10156864012698438_6820946301209169174_n.jpg

Top Bottom