• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome otaku rooms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know they had body pillows with male characters on them. How would I go about procuring one of those for a friend of mine who has been looking for some?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Mr Jared said:
If you're going to bother to make your place look even remotely decent (embarrassing anime girlie figures aside), look into some sort of WIRE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION.
Why would you need a wire management solution for a laptop that's not a permanent fixture? If you're just going to connect it for a little while and then disconnect it after, there's nothing wrong with not having an elaborate wiring solution.

Replicant

RadioHeadAche said:
I didn't know they had body pillows with male characters on them. How would I go about procuring one of those for a friend of mine who has been looking for some?

*snicker* yeah right. 'A friend of mine'. *snicker*

Speaking of wire management, can anyone recommend a good one please?

Flek

Banned
there cars are even more interesting ;)

PpWc3.jpg

ZtiEo.png

WJT0O.jpg

dMTP6.png

HhvBY.jpg

ok the last one is so hilarious it is nearly cool again

RadioHeadAche said:
Those weeaboo wagons are the definition of class.
I highly approve of the phrase 'weeaboo wagons.' I like how it rolls off the tongue. There would be a couple laughing smilies here, but THEY'RE GONE !!

Foxix said:
Why act as if that's a bad thing?
Well I don't know, I sure wouldn't want to bring girls back to a room with pictures of a sickly pale blue haired girl in a skin tight suit on the wall.

Besides now I have room for my Empire Strikes Back poster.

1stStrike

Banned
speedpop said:
And here I am thinking that my three 10cm Astro Boy figurines are geeky.

Maybe once you have a few hundred and body pillows that look like mostly naked anime girls. It's a good start, though.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
The person could have used better placement for the tissues besides a hard to reach area under the desk

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Looking carefully at those photos I notice a lack of JJBA figurines. I may only have one figurine, but since it is of Dio Brando it makes my room the best in the The World.

F-Pina

WJT0O.jpg

How do you drive this thing?
And I am not talking about the asthetic of it all, I mean, here in Portugal with most roads and bumps everything would be just flying out the window constantly. Maybe everything is glued or bolted down?

And would you take a lift if these guys offered you one? I would probably walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom