• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell introducing the double chalupa

Bread

Banned
c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

Gonna fuck around and have a triple double
lmao

Xelios092

Maaaaan...I picked a bad time to start a diet. That chickstar sucked though. So I'm glad they replaced that. Just have to make it to my cheat day...

bengraven

How am i going to stress eat this on the drive home from work?

I'll have chalupa stains on my work shirt and my wife will know tr truth.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I had one yesterday. This thing is dumb. It's just a big, messy chalupa. No reason for it to stick around.

Tried it, very bleh. The whole appeal of a chalupa to me is getting one with something other than the dog-food beef. Offer it in chicken/steak, please.

Tried it, very bleh. The whole appeal of a chalupa to me is getting one with something other than the dog-food beef. Offer it in chicken/steak, please.

You can substitute whatever meat you want. It will cost a little extra, but all you have to do is ask.

I got 2 yesterday. Good stuff.

You can substitute whatever meat you want. It will cost a little extra, but all you have to do is ask.

I got 2 yesterday. Good stuff.

They told me it was as on-menu only, but then again the cashier was having trouble with the register, so maybe he just didn't know how to do the substitution.

Aselith

I ate one of these and immediately started projectile sharting while my stomach churned like food poisoning. Taco bellllll!

820-02086674en_Masterfile.jpg

RedStep

I ate one of these and immediately started projectile sharting while my stomach churned like food poisoning. Taco bellllll!

That's it?! Around here you curse the heavens and renounce your god(s) from the toilet at the mere mention of Taco Bell or get back in line.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I don't really like the idea behind the double chalupa. I want a chalupa for the bread. I have even ordered a chalupa before a stuck it in the oven because the shell wasn't crispy enough.

if i start eating fast food i just end up eating fast food every day.

Might as well, we all know how this story ends.

Wasn't bad . Wasn't good either. Was decent, mostly bread. Sour cream was only on one side and wasn't spread out. You get what you pay for, I suppose.

Mutant

Had one today as well. It was really good, the chalupa shell was different, but in a good way. Nice and crispy outside and chewy in the middle, kinda like a churro.

Apt101

I got one tonight, spicy. It was not all full like the food reviewers on YouTube I saw, it was like 50% full with almost no meat. I lifted it up and it was broken all over the place on the bottom. I tried to eat it but it was basically a chip dip at that point.

I just returned it and they apologized and gave me two Gordito Supremes for free and refunded my money. Shrug. Oh well, I guess not all Taco Bells are made the same.

Top Bottom