• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

bqsis.jpg

hCqFC.jpg

4fVsH.jpg

Platy

This is actually really awesome.

But I'm also one of those rare people on the internet who thinks pregnant chicks are cute.

...you realise there is a high chance of her not being cute anymore a few minutes after this pic was taken, right ?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Was it really once great? I never heard of it until recently.

It used to be awesome man, it was a real closed community, it was kinda like OT there were no trolls, people just showed what they had found be it funny, or just really cool.. you had rage comics amongst other things but they were not the only thing..eventually it just got taken over by people who just wanted to get popular on it, it wasn't about showing people cool stuff it became about 'getting to the front/hot page' after a while it wasn't just that, they were stealing OC, then taking credit for it.... it became the new tumblr. Was generally sad to see a site i've liked for years get taken over by ASSHOLES.. Thats it in a nutshell, thanked for GAF, i hope it doesn't happen here or goodbye internet..

This was posted earlier!! These threads have so many reposts... it is ridiculous. It is likethe internet ran out of funny pictures/gifs. I propose that we lock all of the funny pictures threads for a couple of months, then start a news one. It will be more fresh.

Who am I kidding though.. it will probably start off with a rage comic.

I do agree, i said this earlier

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Quoted because it is funny, and needed to be quoted. Because it does far more good to this thread to acknowledge when a picture made you laugh than to bitch about a long Mr. Bean comic or a re-post from a few days ago.

Well excuse me Mr fucking superior, most people generally praise the funny ones, and dis the bad ones... that's how it usually works

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Quoted because it is funny, and needed to be quoted. Because it does far more good to this thread to acknowledge when a picture made you laugh than to bitch about a long Mr. Bean comic or a re-post from a few days ago.

Whoa, listen to princess here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom