• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Gotta have every Portal 2 POP they make, which I know will be impossible because I'm sure they'll have convention and retailer exclusive Turrets and then they'll do a Wave 2 where each Core is exclusive to a different store

Zero315

Banned
Gotta have at least Chell and the Turret. These actually look really good. The TF2 and Portal art styles really translated well.

Gotta have every Portal 2 POP they make, which I know will be impossible because I'm sure they'll have convention and retailer exclusive Turrets and then they'll do a Wave 2 where each Core is exclusive to a different store
Jeebus help us if hey start doing the personality cores...

Zero315

Banned
Coming soon: La La Land 2 pack

DHhhDf-UwAAX_tW

Well... that's certainly a random announcement.

SeanC

It's like the La La Land one if the pose was made so they could actually face each other while dancing. Instead it looks like they're doing Walk like an Egyptian.

LycanXIII

It's like the La La Land one if the pose was made so they could actually face each other while dancing. Instead it looks like they're doing Walk like an Egyptian.

They're going for this, which is the right pose for the arms, but the legs being straight make it look bad.

maxresdefault.jpg

SeanC

They're going for this, which is the right pose for the arms, but the legs being straight make it look bad.

maxresdefault.jpg

oh I know, but their bodies are angled towards each other in that scene yet the Pop are straight-on which doesn't capture the moment at all and it looks goofy.

They've done Pops where the bodies are at least turned a little at the waist, a dancing scene would have been a perfect way to do that. They won't have the legs kicking but at least a slight turn would be good.

zeemumu

Can't seem to find The Shining pops online but it seems like the other horror pops dropped. Everyone but Chucky and Tiffany are still in stock

Can't seem to find The Shining pops online but it seems like the other horror pops dropped. Everyone but Chucky and Tiffany are still in stock

Amazon says that The Shining are coming out September 22, 2017, it might just be them though.

Also FunkoHQ opens today and crazy amount of people in line to get a ticket to go inside the store today.

Dammit, saw an ad on Facebook for WildCard Toys about the Portal 2 POPs, clicked the link and they had all 4 for $24. Didn't order cause I was on mobile and I wanted to make sure they were a good place to buy from, just went to look today and they fixed the price to $32. Wah wah.

But still that's basically B3GO price so I might still go for it. Anyone ever shop with them before?

dh4niel

If anyone wants to pay for the shipping on my Funkos they are welcome to them. I'm in the UK but I'm willing to ship internationally.

I have the original X-Men series unboxed. Wolverine, Cyclops, Magneto etc. PM if interested.

Top Bottom