• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

acohrs

I know they're not the same colour but 114 USD for these.

link

When in doubt sweatshop is my go to discount place for Boost and Nike shoes, great discounts and usually free shipping.

Oxn

While still searching for an everyday sneaker i came upon this. Thought it looked pretty nice.

363668_01_02_PNA

M52B28

Banned
New_balance_luxe_247_end_211216_blog_3.jpg

Just ordered some of NB' 247s.

Although I own some of their more expensive shoes, I'm no sneakerhead. I got them 50% off 😎

What do you all think about those?

OG Kush

New_balance_luxe_247_end_211216_blog_3.jpg

Just ordered some of NB' 247s.

Although I own some of their more expensive shoes, I'm no sneakerhead. I got them 50% off ��

What do you all think about those?

I really like the silhouette/shape of NB's. However, I dislike the logo. Wish I liked it more, just can't bring myself to rock shoes with big N on it.

taylor910

Just picked up my first pair of flyknits, any consensus on protecting them from dirt/stains?

I see the sneaker lab spray, anyone recommend that or anything else? Thanks!

Oxn

Just picked up my first pair of flyknits, any consensus on protecting them from dirt/stains?

I see the sneaker lab spray, anyone recommend that or anything else? Thanks!

Hey i just made an order for a flyknit too.

The air max modern flyknit in grey

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've put in a raffle for my local shop but won't be too heartbroken if I didn't get it. Spent too much money on other shit already. >_> <_<

ruxtpin

Banned
I've started doing sprint/interval training in the PureBoost. I really didn't expect them to be as comfortable for running, but I'm planning on using them for my next 5k. After that, I'll see how they handle a longer distance race.

Edit: and just ordered a second pair for $70...

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Still waaay too much on resale for me though.

I'll try online since I took an L from sneakerboy but if I don't get it eh.

Nice seeing the pure boost talk. I got a pair of the white climas which seem to have more of an insole than the normal pure boosts and they look great too. I wasn't sure about the burrito tongue, but it's actually pretty nice.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/S8UnwIp.jpg?1[/img]

Is the extra bit of insole in the clima version noticeable? I do like the light blue pureboost clima, though I like the others with the colored boost a little more.

I regret not taking advantage of that promo on ADC to get those brown/black pureboosts.

M52B28

Banned
I really like the silhouette/shape of NB's. However, I dislike the logo. Wish I liked it more, just can't bring myself to rock shoes with big N on it.
Yeah, I feel the same, although, I'm more so held to their flexibility with the sizes for my feet.

If their logo was a bit smaller, I'd appreciate their shoes more.

gotoadgo

Didn't Canada have almost no pairs?

So the US release is coming up, what store is best to hit up? Foot locker? They all release at the same time and I'm not talented enough to handle all those tabs.

Top Bottom