• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Firehead

I loved the part where everyone thought the OP was tripping his way through various de-bug menus of varying significance.

Oh, and the sex scene. That was done with high class.

Dunno. The sex scene felt rushed and felt poorly executed. I did like the part with the matador though.

Alebrije

iCJfVMLQzls2p.jpg

i1b1.gif

NINTENDO NINJAS WILL SOON LAUNCH THEIR ASSAULT ON THE NEOGAF SERVERS

LORD EVILLORE, FUNNEL ALL POWER TO THE DEFENSE SHIELDS

INCREASE SYNCHRONIZATION TO 300%

NaviLink

Somebody make a gif where a SWAT team storms a room with a guy on a computer and a console next to him. This is too good.

B.O.O.M

hahahha just when I finished reading this thread over in the giantbomb stream the following words were said

"God help us All"

NO joke! Hahah Love this thread

RUN TRIKE RUN

MisterHero

The answer to the title is both. You hacked it with your lack of delta brainwaves.

On one hand I envy OP's power, which is unique in the universe. On the other, it's possible he gained that power from going back in time and becoming his own grandfather.

Dmax3901

I see the connections. But I don't see MGS on there, and that Gun is supposed to symbolize Resident Evil? Also they didn't call it Yoshi's Land Wii U.

Anyway guys, fun is over. They fixed it. Last news out of this is that they can apparently update or fix Miiverse on the fly.

By the way, the way I did it was depressingly simple. Go to your Miiverse menu. Hover of the "X Close" button, and literally press X on the gamepad. Boom, you just became a master hacker. At least you would have been like 20 minutes ago when it was still working. GAF ruined my exploration.

The Big Boss wouldn't lie to me.

Hilarious.

Okay, so it turns out that the ZELDAAA comments on the right are the comments for all of the different sub-forums. I think they are just testing them. BTW, all of those titles are in the "US / English / Games for Teenagers and Kids" section. Which is supposed to launch on December 20th,2012. So maybe the December 10th reveal will confirm this information.

Also a certain developer that I greatly respect PM'd me saying that I might get into some legal trouble or jailtime with Nintendo for this. LawyerGAF wanna help me out?

This is unbelievable...

I can't imagine you're in any legal trouble. You didn't hack anything.

Mikey Jr.

By the way, the way I did it was depressingly simple. Go to your Miiverse menu. Hover of the "X Close" button, and literally press X on the gamepad. Boom, you just became a master hacker. At least you would have been like 20 minutes ago when it was still working. GAF ruined my exploration.

HAHA, what a fail.

soultron

Banned
Even if this is real, it's not as if Nintendo moved their marketing and communications into the Miiverse to internally discuss their upcoming projects instead of using e-mail and video conferenci--holy shit.

Garjon

If this is real, then it's the greatest leak of all time.

If this is fake, then it's the greatest account suicide of all time.

OryoN

OK, which phycho at Nintendo got bored and placed the "DeathNote Wii U" into circulation, just simply to observe the insuing chaos?

May God bless his soul :p

Smellycat

I see the connections. But I don't see MGS on there, and that Gun is supposed to symbolize Resident Evil? Also they didn't call it Yoshi's Land Wii U.

Anyway guys, fun is over. They fixed it. Last news out of this is that they can apparently update or fix Miiverse on the fly.

The Big Boss wouldn't lie to me.

Oh man, it was fun while it lasted.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Gun would be Resident Evil, right?
Nah, it was ZombiU but since this was pre E3 they just called it Shooter on all the screens.

Not quite as incompetent as we were lead to believe, but still. I see them working double time before the EU and JP launches.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Top Bottom