• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Trolls as They Demonstrate Gifs on XB1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

It must be weird working in MS PR now when two things they relied on a lot last gen, better looking third party games and higher sales, now belong to Sony.

Decepticon

Neo Member
lol people be mad. If Sony did this everyone would be all like "'OMG SONY DA BEST DEY TROLLED DE MICRO$SOFT WIT BANDERAS JIF"

It was a joke, get over it.

mocoworm

Grimløck;125163068 said:
lol count. you count. how many did the bone show?

Games that were shown in the Media Briefings:

MS Briefing: 42
(35 of these titles are coming exclusive or exclusive first on Xbox One)

Sony Briefing: 35
(I did not count the exclusives here)

42 > 35.

That's what I learned in school. Why taking this shit so personal? ... Wow.

ZING!

is he being gleeful about something? like "look at us, we got some more useless filler functions coming to our console to hide its shortcomings"? wth.....

Really?!? This is something that both Microsoft and Sony users have been begging for since last November. You may not care about it, but tons of others around here do. Don't try to act as if this isn't important when it's one of the most requested features around here for the new consoles. Get that blind hate checked out, or else it will consume you fully.

T.O.P

Banned
Gifs, moneyhats, mkv......but no games.

1388131958400.gif

yeah i'm seriously disappointed with the software line up this fall

/s

Widge

I am coming in from the point of "No new games" Which is completely false. Everything else is up for discussion though.

When you know about the games then that doesn't really classify as new. Someone argued Screamride as a new one. What else was there on show?

Mendax

Really?!? This is something that both Microsoft and Sony users have been begging for since last November. You may not care about it, but tons of others around here do. Don't try to act as if this isn't important when it's one of the most requested features around here for the new consoles. Get that blind hate checked out, or else it will consume you fully.

it ain't blind hate, i'm just really angry that they are using moneybags to keep me from playing the sequel to one of my favorite games of last year...

42 > 35.

Not that it matters because both conference was filled with games we had seen before and knew were coming but any reason why you didn't count the Sony exclusives? Your reasoning makes no sense.

Alx

I came in expecting to dislike another PR jab about features or updates, but... yeah that's fine and funny, all in good sports. Subtle enough to make us smile while not appearing arrogant.

Can you imagine if Panello was the one who created this thread and posted that gif? Now that's the thread I want to read with a bowl of popcorn.

Donos

I like it when these big suits/stock market companies take things lightly and crack some puns/jokes about the competition or themselfs. Still humans after all.

bombshell

42 > 35.

A slide with just boxarts of upcoming games does not count as the games being shown.

mocoworm

Not that it matters because both conference was filled with games we had seen before and knew were coming but any reason why you didn't count the Sony exclusives? Your reasoning makes no sense.

They are included in the total I assume, I think he means that he didn't count how many of the 35 were exclusives.

Last I knew the "concensus" was this was extremely tired and played out when Naughty Dog decided to milk it dry for profits because Arrogant Sony was back.

Dragon

Banned
it ain't blind hate, i'm just really angry that they are using moneybags to keep me from playing the sequel to one of my favorite games of last year...

Hey man I'm the same way. I'm just hoping it's timed because it's really the only game I'd want on the XB1.

143 pages and counting.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=872876

I personally thought it was a great game.

Besides the gratitutous death Lara (is it Laura :)) scenes I thought it was a really good game too.

Last I knew the "concensus" was this was extremely tired and played out when Naughty Dog decided to milk it dry for profits because Arrogant Sony was back.

I think it would have been more hilarious if they showed a ND gif meme instead of the Banderas one for sure!

shwimpy

42 > 35.

link to said 42 games? didnt have a chance to watch the conference.

klodeckel

Banned

5 minutes ago people wanted me to go back to school, now it doesnt matter anymore. Haha. To answer your question ... Because Sonys wording on some titles made it very difficult for me to decide if something indeed is exclusive or not (e.g. DayZ). That's why.

Dragon

Banned
5 minutes ago people wanted me to go back to school, now it doesnt matter anymore. Haha. To answer your question ... Because Sonys wording on some titles made it very difficult for me to decide if something indeed is exclusive or not (e.g. DayZ). That's why.

DayZ is on PC. It's not exclusive. And with the way the PC game is coming along, I wouldn't expect it for another four years anyway!

They are included in the total I assume, I think he means that he didn't count how many of the 35 were exclusives.

Ahh makes sense. Still the math doesn't add up as Sony also put up a slide of announced games. Can't say I care enough to count them though.

Regardless, its a childish pissing context.

Back to matter at hand. Is it possible that in the future that upload clips could be converted to .gifs on the console itself?

I'm not "people". I have no interest in this console warrior agenda, I was merely asking for clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom